Joel-Rrapp, 87, sitcom writer; son of tadio scribe Phil Rapp
2021-09-17 15:48:56 UTC
https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv-news/joel-rapp-dead-mchales-navy-gilligans-island-1235015210/
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-09-17 16:21:35 UTC
Many thanks for this one, Derek; yet another remarkable fellow I was totally oblivious to, or at least never remembered...despite reading the credits in ENTIRETY of every single TV show and movie I've ever watched (and I WOULD read the credits of all the radio shows I consume too, but that's rather difficult to do).

I mean, the late Rapp was not only the son of the guy who created both Baby Snooks* AND The Bickersons, but also a onetime sitcom writer bigtime who chucked it all to end up as Regis's on-air gardening go-to expert?!?

Yet more evidence that That's Showbiz!

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
* I always thought that should be credited to Streisand, er, I mean the late Fanny Brice.