DEATHWATCH: (RBG) GINSBERG
d***@gmail.com
2019-01-11 02:40:34 UTC
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102
That Derek
2019-01-11 03:53:31 UTC
To quote Rocket J. Squirrel ...

... "Again?"

Nothing up my robe ... Presto! ... ROARRR!
Bermuda999
2019-01-11 20:26:44 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102
Not so fast, Grim Reaper

https://news.yahoo.com/justice-ginsburg-recovery-apos-track-175050481.html
Larc
2019-01-11 21:58:33 UTC
On Fri, 11 Jan 2019 12:26:44 -0800 (PST), Bermuda999 <***@aol.com> wrote:

| On Thursday, January 10, 2019 at 9:40:36 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:
| > https://www.politico.com/story/2019/01/10/trump-white-house-urging-allies-to-prepare-for-possible-rbg-departure-1096102
|

| Not so fast, Grim Reaper
|
| https://news.yahoo.com/justice-ginsburg-recovery-apos-track-175050481.html

Trump confuses truth and fantasy.

Larc
xine
2019-01-11 22:43:12 UTC
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.medpagetoday.com/blogs/celebritydiagnosis/77348&ved=2ahUKEwirh5yJ5ubfAhUGo1kKHXInBOcQFjAIegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0kkggTiNNEwh5mClIVV6Dd&cshid=1547246538423
d***@gmail.com
2019-01-12 23:41:23 UTC
Ruth is dead man walking.

Ginsburg will be “working from home” this year? Does this mean a bevy of law clerks will be tipping the balance of our Supreme Court while Ginsburg is kept on invisible life support?

Ridiculous. I need PROOF OF LIFE PLEASE.
d***@gmail.com
2019-01-12 23:45:18 UTC
She has dementia. It’s so obvious that she needed to retire years ago. Cancer three times? I bet even God is SHAKING HIS HEAD
p***@gmail.com
2019-01-13 05:28:08 UTC
On Saturday, January 12, 2019 at 6:41:25 PM UTC-5, ***@gmail.com wrote:

--
I am disappointed to even try to surmise what would cause someone to write such bilious and heartless inanities about a recovering cancer survivor. There are some of us who have friends or relatives in varying degrees of similar circumstances (my wife, for instance) and don't need any buffoons using a hopefully avoided tragedy as a punching bag for what they somehow believed were intelligent comments.

I won't participate in a political thread, and I gather that politics may be behind your hideous comments.

That having been said,
Post by d***@gmail.com
Ruth is dead man walking.
By all current accounts, she is none of these three things.