Caskets on Parade has been offline for over a year
2019-01-09 17:05:09 UTC
Caskets on Parade was one of the early, old-school online data bases of
the dead. I was never a frequent visitor, but I did check it from time to
time. The webmaster, James Daggy, and I corresponded occasionally about
the deaths of Playboy Playmates, usually for him to notify me of updates I
needed to make to the list I maintain at
http://www.doadb.com/playmates.htm, for he regularly read the Playmate
message boards. Looking back at my e-mail, the last time I head from James
was 15 April 2013.

Today I noticed that COP and all of his other web sites are offline. The
last valid crawl of daggy.name on the Wayback Machine is dated 21 March
2018. The last valid crawl of casketsonparade.org is dated 12 September
2017. At first glance, it doesn't appear to have been updated since 2014.
If you're curious and want to see what I'm going on about, visit
https://web.archive.org/web/20170912224023/http://casketsonparade.org/

I know it may seem stupid to announce the death of a web site has been
gone for over a year, but I was surprised to find out that much time had
gone by since I used it, and I don't remember it being announced here
before.

Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com
Louis Epstein
2019-01-18 00:09:02 UTC
Post by David Carson
[...]
David Carson
Maybe I'll shift it to the "Truly DEAD Pools" section of
the Great Dead Pool List Page then (that section is
reserved for dead links to dead pools).