Healthwatch Ian Hunter
Topic Cop
2019-10-01 00:35:27 UTC
TOUR CANCELLED IF I WOULDA FUCKEN KNOWED I WOULD HAVE FLOWN TO ONE OF THE OTHER SHOWS MOTHRFUCKER
MJ Emigh
2019-10-01 02:20:01 UTC
Yeah, I was really looking forward to the show on 10/28 here in Dallas. I haven't seen these guys since '74. The Broadway run. I guess we'll figure out the refund deal tomorrow.
Topic Cop
2019-10-01 05:19:40 UTC
Post by MJ Emigh
Post by Topic Cop
TOUR CANCELLED IF I WOULDA FUCKEN KNOWED I WOULD HAVE FLOWN TO ONE OF THE OTHER SHOWS MOTHRFUCKER
Yeah, I was really looking forward to the show on 10/28 here in Dallas. I haven't seen these guys since '74. The Broadway run. I guess we'll figure out the refund deal tomorrow.
If you bought them thru Ticketmaster they will be refunded automatically.

If you bought them thru a secondary marketplace, I have no idea, I only buy last minute there. But as far as I know the status is cancelled and not postponed. (I know an awful lot about tickets)
Terry del Fuego
2019-10-01 12:58:15 UTC
On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 22:19:40 -0700 (PDT), Topic Cop
Post by Topic Cop
But as far as I know the status is cancelled and not postponed.
Cancelled because his issue is tinnitus. It won't kill him, but it's
impossible to know when (or if) it will subside.

<https://variety.com/2019/music/news/mott-the-hoople-cancels-fall-american-tour-1203353477/>

'Wrote Hunter in a message to fans: "Hey Kids, I’m afraid I’m not very
well.It happened out of the blue three weeks ago; I got hit heavily by
tinnitus. It’s unrelenting and on doctor’s orders, I’ve had to cancel
everything for the time being. I’ve had it on and off for years, but
it’s always slid away. This time it’s stayed - it knocks the stuffing
and the confidence out of you. You lot know I love to tour - been
doing it for 50 years. I hate to let everybody down, but I’m stuck and
I can’t even go to the post box at the moment never mind a tour.
Unhappy is not the word for it. I’ve had tests - no tumors, but it’s
loud and incessant and frankly scary."'
Travoltron
2019-10-01 15:08:39 UTC
Post by Terry del Fuego
Cancelled because his issue is tinnitus. It won't kill him, but it's
impossible to know when (or if) it will subside.
This happened to me back in May. It's absolutely relentless and
debilitating, and even sucks away your will to live.
They can't find the cause for me either.

That Derek
2019-10-01 03:55:59 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
I WOULD HAVE FLOWN TO ONE OF THE OTHER SHOWS
I haven't seen these guys since '74.
"Now it's a mighty long way down rock 'n' roll ..."