Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Complete Dosier for New Scotland Yard
Anonymous
2019-03-12 18:17:34 UTC
INTRODUCING TO YOU THE WORLD-FAMOUS THINKER WITH A SUPERIOR MIND
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi, Scientist & Philosopher Extraordinaire, is
the Victim of an Enormous Supra-National Conspiracy involving
Governments, Courts, Police, Lawyers, Judges, Prosecutors, Forum
Admins, Chicken Industry Executives, Educators, Politicians,
Complaints-Handlers, Ombudsmen, Motorcyclists, Paedophiles, Secret
Services & Mental Health Providers of UK, India, France, Pakistan,
Botswana, Zimbabwe & other countries not as yet identified but
could include Cameroon, Belgium, Zimbabwe, Holland & Kenya, but is
bravely fighting back for Justice as documented at the websites:
https://shantanup.wordpress.com
https://groups.google.co.uk/forum/#!search/%22Shantanu%2BPanigrahi%
22

The following details are all available at the Website and are
reproduced here for convenience:
Addresses: 3 Hoath Lane, Wigmore, Gillingham, Kent, ME8 0SL, UK,
also Plot 2457/1 Gourinagar, Bhubaneswar 751002, Odisha, India also
A13/3 Kalindi Housing Estate, North 24 Parganas, South Dum Dum,
Kolkata 700089, W.Bengal, India
Emails: shanpanigrahi[at]yahoo.co.uk, panigrahi[at]gmail.com,
catlovers[at]hotmail.co.uk, shan.panigrahi[at]nri.org
Phones: (+44) 01634 379604, (+44) 07967 789619
Dates of Birth: January 15 & August 8 1957, as/when required
(selection on type of Disability Benefit, Legal Fees Waiver etc.
being claimed), alt surname 'Praharaj'
Net Wealth: About US$ 9,000,000 (Rs. 50 crore) including properties
in India
Lawyers: Miss Courtney Olding c.olding[at]pohwer.net & her partner
Prof Gurpal (Paul) Singh Tiwana tiwana9rf[at]btinternet.com, both
of 12 Nares Road, Parkwood, Rainham, ME8 9RF, UK
UK Social Security (National Insurance) No. YZ330724D NHS No.
6284771487 Hospital No. R570808AD

LEGAL RECORD
DR SHANTANU PANIGRAHI'S SCHEDULE, AS AT MARCH 1, 2019, OF 800+
CROOKS
(INDIVIDUALS, COMPANIES, DEP'TS & ORGANISATIONS) WHO SHALL BE, OR
ARE
BEING, VERY SEVERELY PROSECUTED, SUED, ARRESTED, REPORTED,
DISMISSED,
TAKEN INTO CUSTODY, HUMILIATED, DEPORTED, PUBLICLY COMPLAINED ABOUT
&
EXPOSED TO INTERNATIONAL RIDICULE UNTIL THEY PAY FULL A
COMPENSATION!

DETAILS of the crimes suffered at http://shantanup.wordpress.com
(you can show your support there)
SUMMARIES of these crimes at https://twitter.com/shanpanigrahi &
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-2
KEY to abbreviations at the end of this list; most places are in
Kent or UK

Narendra Modi, P.M. of Republic of India, who I will take into
custody at the earliest opportunity
H.M. Queen (dethronement & suing, Crown Immunity having been ruled
bogus by Griffith-Jones at Medway County Court, but no beheading,
because of Pardon issued)
COBRA Committee under the PM
Mental Health Tribunal
Dr Akim Abimbola Kassim, Consultant Physiotherapist, Canada House
Heidi Taylor, Isle of WoMan criminal stooge for Clegg
Maribelle Birao, Authorhouse Greenberry
Theresa May as PM in my case no. E35YM660 for £5,000,000 to
£15,000,000
The British State & all its agents at home & abroad - see
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07
Stacy Vieira, IOPC Customer Contact Advisor
David English, IPCC Contact Advisor
ABM Solicitors, Hayes
Kavita Chahal, Assessment Analyst, IOPC
Neil Pitts, agent of the British state
J. Sherwood, Duty Judge's assistant
James O'Neill, Snr Admin Officer, CCMCC
Administrative Court at RCJ, all corrupt judges & staff
Mo Chowdhury, Registry Mgr, Civil Appeals Office (Room E308), RCJ
Office for the Supervision of Solicitors
"Bury" aka "caldicott", a HC Judge who must be identified &
arrested immediately
Russell Jones & Walker, Solicitors
Jerome, MI5 agent on RF who called me a "moronic fucktard" on
1/3/2014 & told me to commit suicide
Alexander Barristers Chambers
Tuckers Solicitors, Kent branch
Jane Mcneil, HMCTS Kent
University of Leeds admin, staff & specified former students
Trisha Starbrook, IPCC
Chief Prosecutor, International Criminal Court at Den Haag
RLegal Solicitors in Regent St
Kerry Pritchard at Fosters Law, a shameful triple agent AKA Kerry
Vant AKA Kerry Butler
World Poultry Science Association (UK Branch, incorporated)
Christine Okali, Overseas Development Administration
Linda Miller, Blue Yonder Labour
Dr Bahadur Gurung, Thames Avenue Practice
Rt Hon Jeremy Wright QC MP, Attorney General (removed from office
after my complaint)
J Markland & Co. Solicitors
S R Savage, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of
Indictment
Ruth Kirkham, County Solicitors
Lee Gledhill, Clerk at Alexander Barristers
Shell Franchise Services
J.Rodgers, CCMCC Trainee Peon
Ariadne Cottrell-Tomlin, The Employment Tribunal Office
Dr D Cooter, a UoG defamer
Mary Appiah-Ampofo
Terrance General, aka Turby, PMC
Jay Wiltshire, Team Leader, Canada House
Mohammed Khan Bakhri, M.Sc.(Econ. Hons), Pakistan High Commission,
London
Nitin Dodhia, Admin Court, RCJ
Whiterose Blackmans Solicitors, Leeds
PC Bob Mahay, Kent Police
Kentucky Fried Chicken staff in Norbiton in 1977 who accused me of
mistreating chickens even though they were dead
Mrs T Fagg, Medway County Court for evading my Voluntary Bill of
Indictment
Elaine Beautridge, interviewer for Kent Police
Miss T Holland, Civil & Family Support, HMCTS Southside
Gordon Seekings, Liberal Democrats who shielded mailinator Nick
Clegg
Elizabeth Kingsley-Smith, solicitor of eponymous firm
NHS England
Ajay Bisaria (probably a fake name), c/o Pakistan
Hodge, Jones & Allen Solicitors (HJA, esp "Brenel")
Lord Peter Hunt, Investigations (Internal) Dep't, IPCC
Catriona Morrison, tool of the Legal Ombudsman
P&O Ferries
Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. & Johnson & Johnson group of USA,
joint & several
Monitoring Officer of Medway Council for failure to monitor
Rehman Chishti MP
Nigel Hunter, U0G Bid Coordinator who went over to the dark side
Ranbir S Kalsi, separate from other Kalsis
Brenel (refused to give full name) at HJA Solicitors
Prof. Margaret ("Maggie") Gill, Head of Natural Resource
International, UoG, an evil Scottish witch
Investigation Management Unit (IMU), Kent Police
Shah & Co. Certified Accountants
Dixon & Templeton Solicitors, Fordingbridge, accessory, Hampshire
Police
Dr D Thomas, NHS conspirator
Hatton Law Solicitors
George Sorrell, Oncologist
D.Bailey, CCMCC Under-Peon
Detective Inspector Grant Stead, training at West Yorkshire Police
M L Dutta, a criminal from Birmingham
The Diana, Princess of Wales Memorial Fund for failing to return my
donation
Sir John Brigstocke, KCB, Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Government of Pakistan for maliciously encouraging me to claim
asylum
Helen Gaylot, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Ian Grant, Senior Admin, UoG
Julie Palmer, PALS & Complaints Admin, KMPT
Sarah Mason, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court
PC 1593 Christopher Parnell, North Yorkshire Police
Alejandra Bernal, Case Progression Officer at RCJ
Fahmida Yasmin, Master's Support Unit, Queen's Bench
Gillian Huston, Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Rt Hon David Gauke MP, Lord Chancellor (who is also the Secretary
of State for Justice)
Lord Irvine of Lairg, dec'd, former Lord Chancellor, for failing to
brief the Queen adequately on proceedings
Gregory Cook, suspected triple agent
Martin Daniels, 2014 Chair, Barnsole Primary School, related to
Brother Daniels
Sanchia Wheeler, Solicitor (Birmingham)
Nina Miah, Public Liaison Unit, New Mayor
Banks Kelly Solicitors
Liverpool Victoria Motor Insurers
Kelly Williams, NHS Information Governance Officer
Linda Worsley, a witch from the wicked HMCTS
Councillor Dan McDonald
Daniel Jackson, Trainee Solicitor
ELS Law & associates, East End London
Wayne Hemingway, a dirty dog in the Medway Council
Julia Fulcher, HMG Criminal Law & Legal Policy Unit
Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC, for its crimes
separate from those of the IOPC successor)
Dell Computers
Sathi Satpathy, Temple Farm Ltd Till Manager
Tom Watson, Deputy Leader, Labour
Commissioner of Police for Bhubaneswar & Cuttack
Professor Haines, Food Security Dep't, UoG
Austin Rathe, Clerk for Liberal Democrats
Elgin Marbles Trust, an agent of the British state
P Brady, Maidstone Crown Court, claimed unrelated to Mrs Sue Brady
English Democrats Party, Ongar
Interim Applications Court, RCJ
Petr Olcan ("petrolcan"), PMC
Gendarmes, 3 unidentified, one with moustache, Le Havre (2006)
Eleanor Watts, Civil Appeals Registry (Room E307), RCJ
S Clark, UoG clerk
District Judge Caddick, Medway County Court, who should be arrested
immediately
Dimitrio Caramitsos-Tsiras on expiration of his diplomatic immunity
Jolanta Edwards, Cheshire Solicitor aka Padma
Nick White, PSD Complaints Kent
Police & Crime Commissioner for North Yorkshire
District Judge Parnell, Medway County Court
Lisa Bridger, Medway County Court
Stephen Crowther MEP
AXA Life Insurance
Vic Kanwar, a double agent of the Bar Standards Board
British Society of Animal Science
Jan Inghelram, Luxemburg crook claiming to be COJ Director Europe
Legal Adviser on Admin
Kevin Eaves, Employment Tribunals
Fort Pitt Grammar School for Girls
Gurpal Singh Tiwana aka Paul, a snake in wolf's clothing
Nigel Richardson, Solicitor
Craig O'Callaghan, Chief Operating Officer, London International
(Durex Russell Sq) Transcripts
"Brother Daniel", TR Mod
"devi8", pretending goddess but really a deviate
PC Wilkins, Bury St. Edmunds Police
Sadiq Khan in his capacity as former Shadow Justice Secretary, not
London Mayor
Dr B Irala, Kingsley House, author of defamatory report on my
mental health
Jonathan Arnott, TSMH Solicitor
"JJ50", an RF denier that my dead mother visited
Joseph N Heaford, solicitor (false) at IOPC
Sue, who refused to supply surname, at QB Issue & Enquiries who
signed for my letter at 7:54am on 16 May 2017
"PruePhillip", RF liar
Willow Suite (Secure Unit), Littlebrook Hospital, Dartford
OIC of Fees Office, RCJ who wrongly accused me of claim fraud
Paul Nuttal, Deputy leader, Ukip
Dover Institute for the Criminally Insane
Police & Crime Commissioner for Kent
John Stenhouse, claimed Barrister & kingpin in the conspiracy to
harass me
Instant Security Ltd for planting bugging devices
Susan Joss of Hampshire, Solicitor & complainant to Hampshire Police
ACAS (Arbitration Conciliation & Advisory Service)
Angela Wright, Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit
"Hog", PMC
"Ancient Soul", RF liar
Medway Councillors as a group
Anna Coyle, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Julie Boswell, Solicitor
Stephen Keith, QB Issue & Enquiries
Court Manager, Medway Civil & Family Court (2013-16, all occupants
of post)
Legal Aid Agency
Strachan School of Motoring
Immigration Law Practitioners Association
Sun Life
Charles Houster, Solicitor with two surnames
Robert Kimbell, FRICS & "RedHotSquirrel" in TR
Barbara Nabufu, barbarous Care Co-ordinator, KMPT
Lauren Wood, HMCTS Customer Service Team
Shanthi at the Gillingham News Agents, impersonator
Management & Owner, Cross Hearts Motel Loveborough
Raymond T Finch MEP for harassment
"Panda", an accessory of the Criminal Kent Police
Courtney Olding, Independent Advocate & useless moron
Chris J Dixon, Archer & stooge of Dixon & Templeton
Personal Secretary to H.M. the Queen
Sarah Dobson, Common Hoor for Irfan
Medway Adult Social Care (Dementia Dep't c/o KMPT-PALS)
NHS Walk-In Centre, Balmoral Court, Gillingham
Alex Simms, IPCC Forced Complaints Operations Directorate
Iain McNicol, Labour Party
Amit, a British Telecom spy who bugged my landline in 2018
Treasury Solicitor & accomplices
Temple Farm Ltd (Directors, but not the company)
Marty Caine, a stooge of Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Michael Gove, Justice Minister (2015)
Councillor Barry J Kemp
County Solicitors, Chatham
Shell petrol station on Hoath Lane (all admin & staff 2006-8)
Teresa Crane, Professional Standards Caseworker, PCC
Alan Sir Cassian, a legal fiction created by the Legal Ombudsman to
harass me
Wilson, British Aid Management Office, New Delhi, one of 8 "Wilson"
criminals
Professor John Perfect, Acting Director, Natural Resources
Institute, UoG
Dr Chris Wood, UoG and agent of the UN to deny my post as Director
of Sustainable Development
Dr J Barrett, Programme Manager, Dep't of International
Development, UoG
Dr Niranjana Patel behind whom Sudhir of Wigmore Medical Centre
hides
Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust (KMPT)
Anita Stone, ACAS
Dr Isaac Sundeep, professional sadist, supplier of false diagnoses,
Medway Maritime Hospital's Consultant Psychiatrist
Driver Diversion Unit of Kent Police committing crimes of wrongful
pursuit of diverted speeders
Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC)
Colin Irvine, PMC
Dr Benjamin Wrench, torturer
Essex Police
Rod Peer, political double agent
Sexual Health Advisory Board, Bury St. Edmunds
Professor Dyson Wills, UoG
Ian Lavery MP, Shadow Minister for Trade Unions & Civil Society
W. Lash, Medway County Court, acting with criminal intent
Secretary General (ex) Ban Ki-moon of the UN
Monneka Tahir, Trainee Solicitor of Leeds
Detective Chief Superintendent John Molloy, Kent Police
"Polymath247", a criminal member of staff at the axis of evil at
Religious Forums
Maureen Morgan, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Parliamentary Standards Commission
"GetDead,loony", TR liar who called me "deranged"
Mark Olson, PMC
Kent Live News, collaborator in crimes against me
Dr Sivaji Panesar of New Delhi Ministry of Home Affairs and/or fake
created by Kashif Irfan
Andy Ampers, political stooge
Rik (Amrik) Kalsi & adult family excl Ranbir S Kalsi
D Edwards, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Michelle O'Brien, Team Leader Maidstone Crown Court
Yashvardhan Kumar Sinha, London High Commissioner for India
"Thorbjorn" alias "Jainarayan", a conspirator of "StarryNightshade"
on RF
"Jacobus", online liar
Anne Robinson, of TV fame, also Governor Development Manager,
Medway Council
A Bernard Prado, Solicitor (junior advocate), Dixon & Templeton
Solicitors
Boobie Susan Savage, an agent provocateur of the British Secret
Service
Religious Forums (RF, all mods & admins)
Narendra Singh Ahluwalia LLB, Advocate
Anna Klodnicka, TS Croydon HMCTS
Tanya (Tanstalk) Cummins, a pseudonym of the daughter of Rik
(Amrik) Kalsi
Rocky Beltrami, Solicitor
"Gay Pride", TR liar
Stephanie Borthwick, Researcher in Bar Lack Of Standards
Chair of Nutrition, Institute of Aquaculture, University of
Stirling (usurper)
UK Independence Party
Jonathan Melia, Solicitor
Andrew Ling, Medway Mental Health Trust
Person(s) unknown who placed human ejaculate in my harmonica in
Rainham in 1997
Susan Bond, Greenacre Academy
Claire Titmus, a stooge of Direct Line Insurers
Patel (of London South Employment Tribunal Croydon, refused to give
forename)
Geddes-Paul Grant, Back Office Section, Central London Court
David Jackson, Natural Resources Management Dep't, UoG Bid-Co-
ordinator & spy in my office
Jaspreet Bhatti, Mental Health Tribunal Applications Clerk
Thomas Turby, PMC
Danny Romney, an evil colleague who inserted his name into a brand
new Dell PC I bought
Kelly Mills, Wigmore Medical Centre, Chief Accomplice of
Frankenstein
Rosie Gray, Policy Unit, Liberal Democrat HQ
"Tarheeler", RF Admin
Admiral Group
P Rees, Delivery Manager, CCMCC
"Fenrir", accomplice of phands at TR
Lynne Overend, IPCC Senior Administrator
Jenny Lynn, who launched an intimidatory car attack on me on 12
November 1997 so I would lose my Disciplinary Hearing that day at
UoG
Carol Wilson, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Walter H Steffan, a resident of Delaware, USA, email address
panigrahi-is-a-cunt[at]chickenfucker.net
His Excellency Sir Jeremy Greenstock at Permanent Mission of the UK
to the UN
Sal Brinton ex-president, Liberal Democrats
Natalie Goodier, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Beth Coulton, Advisor for IOPC
J Morris, Maidstone Crown Court Concealment Officer
Neal Champ(ion), PMC
"Evangelicalhumanist", RF liar
Chief Constable Dee Collins, West Yorkshire Police
Atif Mahmoud, HMCTS stooge
Egress Software Technologies Ltd, hackers for the British State
Detective Constable 11338 Gibbins, Kent Police Gang
"Vinayaka", a Saivite predator at RF
Kelly-Anne Johnson, Case Manager, Supreme Court & Judicial
Committee of the Privy Council
HR Dep't of UoG (all staff 2001-3)
POhWER Ltd for harassment
Peter Edwards Law Ltd
Council of Europe
Barnsole Primary school esp Board of Governors
Rupkiran Bhamra, RCJ Fees Office who tried to force me to sign the
EX160 form
Elizabeth Smith, Paralegal at the Legal Ombudsman
United Nations (UN), New York NY11001 (Refugees Section)
Independent Police Complaints Commission, also renamed after my
complaint (IOPC/IPCC)
PC 126 Ken Callaghan, West Yorkshire Police
Northampton County Court
Dr Opanuga an Evil One, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Mary Shanahan, officer of ACAS
Richard the Lion-heart poster who Kent Police refused to arrest
Ashley Pascaul, fraudster at Austin Macauley Editors owing me
US$5,600
"dfnj", RF liar
Dr Rakesh Patel formerly of Canada House
Anti-Defamation League (ADL)
Mr Justice Gibbs, Duty Judge, Interim Applications Court, RCJ, who
should be arrested immediately
Room E503 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
O. Feyesitan, Administrative Court Officer
Jimmy Chan, CCMCC Admin Officer not actor
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman (PHSO)
June Goodwin, HMCTS
Seaboard Energy
Sergio Gomez Moreira, an online troll
Bar Standards Commission
Kim Brooks at Fosters Law
Emman, Public Correspondence section, Cabinet Office
Jennie Wren, Maidsone County Court Officer
Supreme Court of the UK (entire bench serving at July 2016)
Ellis Jones Solicitors, Ringwood
Philip Harrison, IPCC
"Landon Caeli", RF liar
Dr Jagdeesh Arora, KAWAD Commissioner
A J Reese, Education Officer claiming to be Headteacher
"Earthling", RF liar
Cyprus Government in 2018
French Refugee Organisation (OFPRA)
Unknown hackers who stole the password to Satyam website & used it
to resell risperidone
Jennifer Brennan, Harrogate Director, Pye Tait fraudsters
Councillor Tris Osborne
"Sharikind", RF liar
Professional Standards Dep't, Kent Police
"Ajay0", agent of Asaram Bapu & Ram Rahim Singh on RF
UK Visas & Immigration, Office Mgr
Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman & nepotistically related to
Fraser Sampson of Yorkshire PCC
"Amanaki", RF liar
Medway Maritime Hospital (all admin & staff)
Wigmore Medical Centre, NHS Practice Gillingham
Capsticks Solicitors LLP
Patricia Moore, Medway Court Officer (no connection to MoorePay,
but maybe to Dave Moore?)
County Court Money Claims Centre (all Salford staff)
Dr Bindas Yogendran, Assistant of Prof Mathews, plotting to give me
electric shocks
Susan Cooke, dishonest recruiter at Kent County Council, who
stopped me working as an Escort
David Cameron, former PM of UK
Cripps & Co. Solicitors, Kent
Sheila Beaumont, suspected lady of the night, prejudicially
interviewed me using a pseudonym for job of Public Enquiry Officer,
Kent Police
James B. Hunley, a Wiki Vandal who removed the reference to
Devananda Panigrahi
PC Patterson, Medway Police
Greg Levinski, a criminal dvaita & adharma on the Religious Forums
Sahin Chowdhury, an HMCTS pimple at RCJ regulating access to Momotaj
Hans Sok Appadu LLB LLM, OTS Solicitors
W S Templeton, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Total Britannia Service Station, Rainham
Natalie Crabbe, Solicitor
Alfred Jones, dirty Labour crook
Andrew Deas, Admin Officer, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Jennifer M of NHS England in Redditch, possibly working for Pye
Tait too
Family Planning Practice, Gillingham
"DeviChaaya", homosexuality apologist at TR
Milton Platt, RF liar
Article-1 Law Chambers
Discipline & Complaints Dep't, West Yorkshire Police
Dr Jaswait Singh, Vice Chancellor of Manipur University & Bhardwaj
Stooge
Shaiqa Shaffi, Solicitor, may be related to Shaquille
PC Yvonne Bowles 46055426 Kent Police
Information Rights Dep't of KMPT, who sent my personal data to a
hijacked yahoo email
Department of Environment Food and Rural Affairs
Room E307 RCJ (all occupants 2013-)
Room C314 RCJ (all occupants 2018-)
Phoenix Pharmacy for adding opium to prescriptions thereby creating
addiction
Jayne Stevens, Medway County Court Petty Clerk
Esther Ruth Mcvey MP whose dep't stalked me
Tenzila Araein, Case Progression Officer, Queen's Bench, RCJ
Professor D Wills, Director, Natural Resources Institute, UoG
Absolute Barrister
Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) South East Area HQ
Sandra Coe, NHS Accomplice & Bait
Leslie Cousins, CPO Queen's Bench, RCJ
Dennis Goodinson, c/o HM Prison Service
Master Keith Eastman, a lunatic at the High Court Queen's Bench
Selma Mafouz aka Sarah Mahfouz, HMCTS duplicitous criminal
Zin Lee LLB, New York
Maidstone Road Rainham Surgery
Dugdale Solicitors
Leader of the Opposition,Jeremy Corbyn
Professional Standards Dep't, Hampshire Police
Scot Moncreif & Associates, Solicitors, probably connected to
Maggie Duff (Scots)
Andy Stamp, double agent
Speaker of the House of Commons (Office)
Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman
Dr Andrew Grant Westby, Natural Resources Institute, UOG & Wye
College
Eleftherios Venizelos Airport
Gwain Towler, Ukip double agent
Tremark Associates, process-servers
"Jos", RF liar
Louise di Mambro, Registrar, Supreme Court
H.M. Passport Office & familiars
Dr Reema Patel at Wigmore Medical Centre
Nckentmc, an annonymous agent of Kent HMCTS
Professor Sir Adrian Smith, the Vice Chancellor of University of
London
Caroline J Wilson, FOI/DPA Casework & Customer Services
Directorate, IPCC
Laura Sutcliffe, PSD Admin Officer CE 728603, & some connection to
the Yorkshire Ripper
Stephanie Linden, Service Manager at the PohWER Morons
Natasha Spreadborough, solicitor colleague of Anna Turnbull-Walker
Dave Moore, Admin Supervisor at CCMCC & relative of Patricia Moore
Sabrina Adeyemo, stooge of the Secretary of Employment Tribunals
Laura Slater, CCA IPCC
"MetallicHue", RF communist
Joss Legal Solutions Limited
Tracey Wood, NHS, a liar & deceiver
American Express Inc.
Dr Mieras, British Poultry Science Journal's incompetent Editorial
Assistant
Pye Tait Consulting who owe me £40 (now £700)
District Judge Green, Medway Court, linked to Green Acre academy,
who must be arrested immediately
Michael Lockwood, Seniormost Officer IOPC
Asif Khan, Judgment Clerk, Criminal Appeal Office, himself criminal
Dr Richard Mathewman, Livestock Production Programme Manager
PC Nigel Shambler (demoted from Inspector of Police, following my
complaint)
Sarah Liddell, Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Rupa, occasional non-biological daughter & biological half-sister
Deputy District Judge Smith, Central London County Court, who must
be arrested immediately
Nkomi Debrah, Queen's Bench Issue Dep't
Dr A. Mwanche, Minster Medical Practice, a mawanche
Jill Eastman at Canada House & probably some relative, Master
Eastman
James Rowan, Citizen vs State, Inc.
"Pipl", PMC (machine tools)
District Judge Wilkinson, a most pernicious criminal who must be
arrested immediately
Deputy District Judge P.Hukwit Morling who should be arrested
James Bromley, IPCC
Steve Burrough, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
Assistant Chief Constable Allyn Thomas, Kent Police, part of the
Toad Jestice System
P Montserrat, Judge in Chambers Dep't, RCJ
Lee J. Catling, Head, Professional Standards Dep't, IPCC
Judge Hildebrand, an incompetent or corrupt non-investigator who
must be arrested immediately
Adam Lillis, Freedom of Information Officer, IPCC
Edward Milliband MP
Donna Edmunds, member of oldest profession
Anna Turnbull-Walker, Mental Health Solicitor supposedly
representing but really betraying me
Gary Burnore, paedophile stalker
Beckett Solicitors LLP
Budweiser
Barristers Direct LLC
Ivy Mendola at Authorhouse Pornographers
Management Committee, Siri Guru Nanak Gurdwara in Gillingham
Ed Mellor, Senior Solicitor, Capsticks LLP
Commissioner, City, London Police
Professional Standards Dep't, West Yorkshire Police
Mark Amos, NHS Deputy Ward Manager at Littlebrook Hospital Willow
Secure Suite
Rt Hon Anthony Blair, former PM
Rod Bowen, Forestry Specialist at UoG (basically, overpaid gardener)
"sealchan", RF liar
Joan Wilson, Complaints Analysis Team Mgr, Disability Living
Allowance Assessment Office, Newcastle upon Tyne
Chief Constable Lisa Winward, North Yorkshire Police
Evenden Solicitors, Fordingbridge, an accessory, Hampshire Police
Ponnuthurai family hiding behind Arkas Law Ltd
Clerk to Kent Justices (all occupants of post 2003-2019)
Egregious_C, ec[at]derd.net, an anonymous, racist stooge & cohort
of the UK State
Megan Morris, IPCC
Andrew A. Adejoro, co-ordinator of secure detention facilities
Rebecca Ann Carter, a swindler from Authorhouse
Neville Collins, Senior Administrator, HMCTS, relative of the West
Yorkshire criminal
"davethedave", mocking PMC
Sally Thompson, Archeress
Dr Adoko Emezie, MD (psychiatry) locum to Canada House
Authorhouse LLC for failing to pay me royalties on the book they
refused to publish
Freedom of Information assessment unit, Home Office & Manpower
Services
Master Davison, an evil judge collaborator of Master Eastman in
denying me justice who needs arresting
Police Inspector 8834 David Venus-Coppard, Midway Task Force
Dr Sudhir Patel MD (Master of Deceit trying for 20 yrs to have me
locked up, aka Sudhindra)
"Sunstone", RF liar
Colonel Edmund J. Burke, PMC
Rashmi Praharaj Panigrahi, only in her capacity as complainant, not
as kutia
Professor Mathew, Indian Doctor at Little Brook Hospital
Patrick O'Flynn MP
"robocop (actually)", RF liar
Jeremy Hunt MP (cabinet), Health Secretary
K French, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
IP Address 67.159.36.22 on August 11, 2018 07:15:14 GMT+1
Jim Waterson, collaborator in racist hate crime
Karen Warner, Customer Investigations Officer at HMCTS
Symantec who installed spywares into my computer
M. E.Coulon, Registrar of General Court of the European Union
Philip Fitchett, Medway SJU (Courts Section)
Deputy High Court Judge Kennedy QC, Lewes Appeal Centre, who must
be arrested but only after investigation
PC 1220 Shahid Sanya, illiterate of West Yorkshire Police
Santa Claus, 2013 internet criminal in wordpress.com
Nirj Deva MEP
Stephen Joyce, CCMCC Admin Peon
Jeremy Corbyn, in his capacity as Leader, Labour
Mr McWilliam, presiding over prejudiced 1998 UoG Disciplinary
Hearing against me
Stuart Morley, NGAHR
Deputy District Judge Mark Harvey, after whose bastard grandfather
the hospital where I was unlawfully held was named, and who must be
arrested immediately
General Sir Nicholas Carter, KCB CBE DSO
Austin Macauley Publishing
Dr B Panda, International Poultry Hall of Fame, unconnected to
'Panda' of Kent Police
Mike Headon, PMC
Judge Kurrein at the High Court of Chancery who must be arrested
immediately
West Yorkshire Police
J.Shukla & Co. Chartered Surveyors
A Shabbir, CCMCC Admin Officer
Mailer Daemon, for persistent harassment of my email activities
John Ashdown, White Patient at Willow Secure Suite, Littlebrook
Hospital, who maltreated me by being discharged first
Liberal Democrats Party
Lindsay Donohoe c/o The Legal Ombudsman
"Epic Beard Man", RF liar who accused me of drug-taking
Khilji, a blackmailer & forger working for RAW inside Indian High
Commission London
Rural African Network for Poultry, who trafficked contaminated
drugs hidden in chickens & blamed me
Devi Palanivelu, UN Secretariat, probably not devi8
Deborah Bean, Buckingham Palace Chief Correspondence Officer
Constitutuency Labour Party (CLP), Gillingham & Rainham
Dave Johnson, Legal Ombudsman in Wolverhampton
Tony Bristow-Stagg, an agent of MI5
Ladbrokes, for cheating & claiming my chit was forged
Faisal Majid & 4 (four) John Doe TSMH personnel
Christine Worsley, HMCTS Customer Investigations Team Directorate
Kashif Irfan, absconding Terrorist
"Thief", an aptly-named RF Terroriser
Catherine Fothergill, CPU Driver Diversion Kent Police
Secretary, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
Robert Napier School, Gillingham
Debbie Walton, NHS England Chief Customer Contact Officer
Anne Billinge, Listing Office Manager, Civil Appeals Office at RCJ
E.B.Oguntona, M.Sc. (Biology)
Robert Hills, CCMCC Admin Peon
"It Aint Necessarily So", RF liar
"SalixIncendium", RF admin
Professor N. Bhardwaj, University of Manipur, a fake psychiatrist
Markus Booth, a double agent of the Europe State in Strasburg
Institute of Hydrology in Wallingford, Oxfordshire
Lynne J Baecker, stalker
Fareeha Ayyaz, RCJ Stooge
James Hadley Chase, Jr.
Elizabeth Findlay, Senior Counsel
Employment Tribunal (Ashford)
Taz, who refused to supply surname, a creature of crooked Master
Keith Eastman at RCJ
Dave Richards, proprietor, Greenberry Publishing
Bassets Solicitors, Gillingham but not Rochester
"oldbadger", RF liar
Toni Ronayne, Information Governance Co-ordinator, NHS Kent
Richard Spector, ELS Law, also left impertinent web-messages for me
as "Richard"
Eddie Jaynes, sadistic porter at Canada House who is allowed to
make clinical diagnoses
PSE 58737 Naresh (would not provide surname), Kent Police
Zehra, a prostitute robot at Wordpress who temporarily suspended my
blog
Stuart Gray, a pimp of the British State operating in Germany
related to Rosie Gray of Libdems & Mailinator
Citizens Advice Bureau, Goring-by-Sea
Acting Police Sgt 812 Burdess, West Yorkshire Police
Dorian Mattar, former Legal Adviser at UN
Dr J T Banser, Director, Instt of Animal and Veterinary Research,
Cameroon
Claire Faulkner, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Larry Rush, Corrupt Humans Resources Manager at OISC
"Sam", PMC
Samuel Bergmanski, a Jew
Whitehead Monckton Solicitors
Law Society
Angela McNab, Medway Mental Health Trust, relative of Jim McNab
Judge Cryan, RCJ, who should be arrested immediately
Claire Troy, secretary at UoG
Ewen MacLeod, Bar Standards Board
Mrs S Miller, Maidsone County Court Officer
Sue Brady, Maidstone Crown Court
"Bird123", RF liar
Lisa Duffy 6, Ukip Director
Stephens & Sons, Solicitors & Commissioners for Oaths, Chatham
Scott T Cross, Solicitor
Dr G Perry, British Poultry Science Journal
Chloe Semp, Intake Caseworker at PHSO
OTS Solicitors
Farhan Haq, Deputy Spokesman for the UN Secretary General
"Deepdish Pizza", RF lying atheist
Secular Cafe webforum (all mods & admins)
Paul R. Reddy, Practice Manager, S&G Solicitors
Slater & Gordon Lawyers, Manchester
R Atkinson, crooked solicitor, Kent
District Judge Diamond, Southampton County Court, who should be
arrested immediately
Dr K Manivannan, Thames Avenue Practice
Packard Bell Computers, a division of Hewlett Packard for
corrupting my systems
Supreme Court of India as at 2018- for theft of my wallet & Indian
Passports
"Wizofoz", Secular Cafe Mod & defamer at Rational Skepticism,
bestiality suspect
Johnson & Johnson group & Janssen Pharmaceuticals Inc. of USA,
joint & several liability
Nigel Farage MEP
M Katani & Co. Solicitors
"loverofhumanity", hateful RF liar
"Allah", an individual consciousness deity incarnate of nirguna
Saraswati
Boots Chemists, especially Aphrodisiac Dep't for misselling
Kingston College of Further Education (all 1972-4 admin & staff)
Fraser Sampson, stooge of the PCC North & West Yorkshire, suspected
husband of Adam Sampson, Chief Legal Ombudsman
Adrian Turner, Professional Conduct Dep't, Bar Standards Board
Carol Sanders, President of Employment Tribunals
Atos Healthcare
Julius Erie Kaneko, UN
Dr Htike, Shelley Ward, Littlebrook Hospital
Judge Murdoch QC, Medway County Court, who should be arrested
immediately
Dr Sunaina
Shaquille at NHS England Contact Centre may be related to Shaiqa
Shaffi
Soumya Panda nee Panigrahi, of Odisha, for shameful withholding of
my manuscript of Allurement of Reality
John Ashby, Archer
Nadia Hussain (spelling may vary), QB Issue & Enquiries
"ADigitalArtist", RF Mod
"columbus" aka "Tom", RF liar
Court of Appeal
NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Lucy Bailey, IOPC Provender of False & Misleading Advice
Sonia Farrow, Team Leader, North Kent Magistrates Court
Constable Alan D. Pughsley QPM, mindless stooge and defender of the
Evil Queen
Marty Caine, Most Evil Solicitor & Conspiracy Ringleader
Debbie, who refused to supply surname, at Masters Support Unit of
the Queens Bench Div'n, RCJ
Victoria Ribbons, undercover agent of the British State at Shah
Medical Practice
Archon Solicitors, Medway, as deceitful as their clients, the
Citizen's Advice Bureau
Mike Fleming, PMC
"IndigoChild5559", a Zionist bastard at RF
Hannah Bell, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Alison Hall, Senior Systemic Psychotherapist at Medway Secondary
Care Psychological Therapies Service
Brian Walker, a legal fiction of Jyoti Gill MP
Judge Druce, Employment Court, who must be arrested immediately
Keith Fletcher, spy for Kent Police
Nic Gibson, Civil & Enforcement Section, Medway Court
Poster on 13 Feb 2019 from 82.69.113.33 who wanted to "Batter my
fucking brains out or cut me open from my cunt to my throat."
Solicitors Regulation Authority
Joyce Darling of UoG (known in 2003 as '"The B!tch", thief of my
bank card details)
Alan Higgins, HMCTS Junior Clerk
Laura Spira, Archeress
Dr Barry Blake, Head, Dep't for International Development, Natural
Resources Institute, UoG, a plagiarist
Janine Hudson, Canada House Social Worker
Arthur, Canada House criminal who refused to give surname
Zionah Jaldo, Employment Tribunals stooge
Alan Harding, Solicitor
Chelsea College London (1977 bar & badminton staff)
Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police,aka Kerry Vant at N&C Kent
Magistrates Centre
Mohanty aka Bystander, a stalker agent
Rajvir Bath, Idiot Investigator, Legal Ombudsman
Bureau du Procureur, Cour Penale Internationale
Jurisdiction Lawyer of the Court of Appeal
University of Greenwich (UoG, esp Chancellor & Bursar)
Canada House, a KMPT criminal enterprise of shameless bastards
which should be razed to the ground
Susan Matthews at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, where they are all
called Susan
Momotaj Begum of the Case Progression Team at the Admin Court
Office, RCJ
Wye College
John Bercow, Speaker of the House of Commons who never replied to
my Summons
Owen Smith MP
Peter Wieck, PMC
Bilal Mazhar, Absolute Barristers
Dr Mary Stiasny, Pro Vice-Chancellor (International) & Chief
Executive, University of London
"questfortruth", RF liar
S J Wyatt, Dixon & Templeton Solicitors
Chris Latimer, Director
Janet Chipperfield, Prosecution Liaison Officer Kent Police
Oliver Cousins, a cousin of Ms Leslie Cousins, HMCTS Admin Court
Office
Disability Living Allowance Assessment Team, Medway
Keith Hinton, QB Division
Medway County Court
Hampton Court Nursing Home
Dep't of Social Security & all its cohort
Treasurer, Moulsford Cricket Club, Culham
Arkas Law Ltd, Solicitors
Evolution Team of Deepak Chopra, Bernardo Kastrup, Leo Krauss &
Richard Dawkins
Derek Russell, an agent of state oppression
John Howarth MEP
Ivan D. Reid, PMC
Kerry Vant, North & Central Kent Magistrates Court Administration
Centre aka Kerry Butler, PSD Complaints Kent Police
Law Society, Medway esp Pitt & the bastards who run it
Hull County Court
"Aupmanyav", main RF liar
The Mayor of Medway
Parakh Hirani, Room E307 or failing that E308 at RCJ
Peter Tatchell, achoot of the most low class
Criminal & Civil Law Policy Unit, Justice Dep't (all 2014 staff)
"AllRightMeow", RF Mod
Felix Horwath, Fees Office, RCJ
Professor Guddam (deceased), "The Liar" who accused me of plagiarism
Graham Cotton, Medway County Court Clerk acting with criminal intent
Stephanie Allsager, IOPC
Gwen Harrison, Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards
M A. Bishop, CCMCC Peon
Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education
Judicial Conduct Investigations Office
Direct Line Insurers, a Toad of the Government
Nadeem, Scamming not Scanning wing of Medway Maritime Hospital
Joanna Hamer, Issue Section, Medway County Court
Gill Bannister, Canada House
HMP Pentonville (Governor & staff)
Ms Woollett, Recruiter at Kent County Council
Meera Panigrahi, former sister till she took the side of Bhardwaj &
Panesar
Eddie De Guello, PMC
Mackenzie Sharp, Conference Services, Labour
"BSM1", RF liar
Dr Masoud, Consultant Psychiatrist, Canada House
Ross Kitley (nee Clarke), Listing Manager, Civil Appeals Office at
RCJ
Rev. Thomas Jones, Pontypridd & Washington, a TR stalker
Laura (refused to provide surname, while abusing as "Mr Ranigrahi")
at Thames Avenue Surgery
Dr Wyn Richards, Livestock Production Programme Manager, UoG
"Rival", RF Cyber-Commander
British Poultry Science Journal & its Editor-in-chief
Leanne Crowley, IPCC Criminal
Davies Arnold & Cooper Solicitors for CAB who confused me
Gemma Mistry, Casework Administrator for IOPC
Henry Allinson, Wye College
Green Party
Police Sergeant Glenn Fisher, PC 46012548
Jack, who refused to supply surname, at Masters Support Unit of the
Queens Bench Division, RCJ
Masters Support Unit of the Queens Bench
Labour Party
Dr Olukayode Olukoya, Physiotherapist at Canada House
PC 59899 'Emma', IMU Chief Investigator (Kent Police) refused to
provide surname probably because it is 'Palmer'
Inspector David Matson, Kent Police, accomplice, phands & TR
criminals
"Viraja", RF liar
Padma Panigrahi at Peter Edwards Law, another wolf in cousin's
clothing
Cabinet Office esp "Louise" who refused to give his surname
(2014/TO615415)
Hatfield Polytechnic (Principal, staff & rats serving in 1978)
Vicky Ayech, Archeress
Emma Palmer at Whitehead Monckton, maybe moonlighting with Kent
Police
Kamran Hussain, Solicitor, Leeds who covets my Monneka
Marcus (Mark) Harrington, Employment Advisory Tribunal
"sayak83", RF liar
Dr Thomas, Research Manager, UoG
Central London Civil Justice Centre
Moore & Blatch, crooked solicitors
Inspector Timothy Ryton, Child Pornography Fantasist, Kent Police
(like most others serving there)
Jyoti Gill MP, the adoptive daughter of Prof Maggie Gill
Amber Rudd, Jr Urologist at Medway Maritime Hospital
Richard Hindle, Admin Officer, CCMCC
Andrew Twist, Office Manager at CCMCC
Prince Harry Windsor, illegitimate heir
Food Standards Agency
Mark Trowbridge, stalker
Bruno Diaz, a false friend
Ambassador Bikas, Hellenic Republic
Gladwyn Iko Pereira, Room E403, High Courts of Justice, not a fraud
like "Perera"
Ms Andrade, Recruiter at Kent County Council
R Newton, Tribunal Officer (Employment)
Wordpress Inc. & subsidiaries
Dr Shobha, Consultant Psychiatrist, Kingsley House
Jules v.d. Heer, Advocate, General Court of the European Union
Jacqui Goold, Administrator at OISC
Rt Hon Theresa May MP as Home Secretary but not as Prime Minister
Ravi Singh Sahota, stalker
Overseas Development Tropical Development Institute, Culham (all
personnel 1984-92)
Nikesh M Sharma, Solicitor for Wigmore Torturers
Inspector Maxwell Holway, a Child Pornographer, Kent Police
Central London Criminal Court (The Old Bailey)
Police & Crime Commissioner for Hampshire
Dr Guy "Poultry" Poulter, new Director, Natural Resources
Institute, UoG
Andy Major, Natural Resources Management Dep't, UoG
Michael, who refused to supply surname, at House of Commons Enquiry
Service in July 2018
Jane Adams, NHS Serious Incidents and Complaints Lead
Derek Russell, UoG conspirator
Greenberry Publishing
Boots the Chemists for deliberately spoiling my film so I would
lose my 1998 case
Natural Resources Dep't, UoG at Chatham Maritime
Simon Evenden, Solicitor (claimed but seems unlikely from the
standard of communication)
European Court of Human Rights for failing me
Nick Clegg, impostor or may be the real thing
Tassells Solicitors, Faversham
Sebastian Del Monte, Solicitor
Cmd. Theodore Koeppel c/o The Embassy of Greece, London
Saiqa Shaffi, Solicitor (IPCC now broken up because of my
complaints & made into IOPC)
May Parsons, a criminal conspirator
"Tim", PMC
Dr Ahmet, Canada House with suspected underground links to TSMH
Professional Standards Dep't, North Yorkshire Police
Secretary Theo Glypsis, Embassy of the Hellenic Republic, London
Paul Clark, retired MP
Joanna Brown, Casework Administrator at Independent Adjudicator for
Higher Education
Jack Bell, Labour
Terry Chaner, Solicitor
"Starry Nightshade", TR liar
Bentall's Department Store in Kingston, Hosiery section for firing
me for trying on the merchandise
"Trailblazer", RF liar
Dr Anjana Shah, Long Catlis Rd Surgery, Rainham
Zak Stenhouse, North Casework IPCC now IOPC, a relative, John
Stenhouse
"Henson X", state troll on TR
Anna Harrison, HMCTS Customer Service Team, a failed Insulator
Fleur Meacham, Admin Officer, Professional Standards Dep't, West
Yorkshire Police
David Chalice, double agent
"Alan", TR liar
"Segev Moran", RF liar
Michael Alig, Club-Kid Killer & stalker
Stephane Dujaric, Spokesman for the Secretary General of the UN
Thames Avenue Surgery, malpractitioners in Medway
"Quintessence", RF liar
Allerton, Science Teacher at Stanley Technical High School in 1973
who taught me bad things
Linda Nicolaides FRSPH, state informant
Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration (TSMH)
Chat Perera, Senior Complaints Investigator for NHS England Whoreley
"ChristineES" aka "Tiggerism", RF liar
Freethought & Rationalism Discussion Board admins
Spectator magazine & Editor Boris
Vince Maple, Labour
iATO, formerly Clearly Business Solutions Limited of Kashif Irfan
Rt Hon The Lord Tugendhat
Gherson Solicitors
"Shunyadragon", RF liar
Nancy Gene, Russian Agent
Furley Page LLP Solicitors-at-law, Canterbury
Driver & Vehicle Licencing Agency
Pete Fisher, PMC
Susan Kinzett at Thames Avenue Surgery, Kent, who trapped me into
calling her "Kinsett"
"Audie", RF liar
S. Lewcock (dec'd) former overseas aid co-ordinator whose lawyer
started harassing me for no reason
Holly Hepworth, "partner" of Nikesh Sharma
PC 13753, Kent Police
National Pro Bono Centre, Chancery Lane
Malling Surgery in West Malling
Debra Kemp, Legal Executive, Kent Police
Jasvinder Singh Panesar AKA Sivaji, a criminal director, Walsall
"Amanda XX", TR liar
Judge Brian Doyle, President of the Employment Tribunals who must
be arrested immediately
"ChristineM", RF liar
Joleene Sears, NHS, bribed to change her Mental Health Report
UNESCO (? should be UNHCR, but they never replied in time)
North & Central Kent Magistrates Court (all judicial &
administrative staff in 2014-5)
Heather Woodgate, stalker
"blu2", RF liar
"jeremy", PMC
Christine Powell, HMPO
Ian Drew, IOPC liar
Nick Odell, Archer
Penny X, Archeress
Chicken vandal motorcyclist who threw an egg at the front of my
house of January 27, 2013
Nic Gould, suspected to be the Nic[at]Medway County Court who
refuses to give surname
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants
ufor_it[at]hotmail.com posting from 194.187.249.46
Ali Memon, Court of Appeal Civil Division
David Jenkins at Queen's Bench Enquiries, RCJ
Matrix Chambers, Barristers
Olympia Publishers
Aaron Carr, Olympia Syndication, a Jew
Dr P Paciorek, Occupational Physician, Kent Police
PSE 56761 anon, Kent Police
Rosemary Gannon & those she telephoned in April 2017
Lois Derham, PALS & Complaints Officer, KMPT
Peter Edwards, a likely plant by Kalsi Bhardwaj
Rt Hon Geoffrey Cox QC MP, Attorney General
S Farid at the RCJ (for refusal to give full name)
Sharon Davies, Corporate Governancer NHS Medway
Chief Constables, Kent Police (all who served since 1998)
Nightingale Chambers, Direct Access Barristers
Minster Medical Group, Sheerness, a lackadaisical part, Shah
Practice
Catherine Skelton, Executive Officer, University of London
"LeO Admin", a fake name used by a State Moron at the Legal
Ombudsman
Barclays Bank
S. Wilton, HMCTS Customer Investigations Team
Clodagh O'Neill, ACO Case Progression Officer
M.I. Wakefield, alleged VOPA founder
Manager, The Citizens Advice Bureau, Balmoral Road, Gillingam
Lutomi Kasumu, Solicitor's Clerk
Sue Pickersgill, Collared Officer 6920 at North Yorkshire
London High Commissioner for Pakistan
Radcliffe School, esp. Board of Governors
Eadey J. who might not be the same as Eady, J
Guido Fawkes, stalker
Cornhill Senior Security Plan
Paul Hands, phands[at]aol.com, domiciled in Minnesota, a vile
internet criminal
Gyanajuga Publications, Bhubaneswar
Jane Wintermeyer, Solicitor-General, North Yorkshire Police
Lola Ogunsiji, Queens Bench Division
Dr Prakash Rao, Consultant Psychiatrist, BUPA Walderslade
Scarboro Ward, the Arundel Secure Unit, William Harvey Hospital,
Ashford (named after grandfather, criminal Judge Mike Harvey)
Christopher Hope, journalist
James Blunt, a perverted one at RF
Knight & Gale Chambers, a pseudonym for Stenhouse
Michael Parker, Solicitor
Kynvin, Maidstone County Court Officer
Maidstone Crown Court
Ministry of Justice or rather Injustice & Paedophilia
Mike Percival, an Overt Soliciting Agent of a Yorkshire Police Force
The Original devi8, not a devi but a deviate, webtroll, transsexual
& liar
Adam Price-Gill, Labour stooge
Joss Macdonald MP (Mr after gender reassignment), Joss Legal
Solutions
Wasim Yunus, Head, Member & Supporter Services, Libdem Party
International Criminal Court (ICC) (all Judges & senior management)
Professor Sally Solomon, British Poultry Science Journal
Clive Johnson, CLP secretary
Mainguard Security, East Ham, burglars
Shell Petroleum
A Davies, Pye Tait, accomplice of Brennan
Cherie (B), barrister with Matrix connection
Dr Jim McNab, World Poultry Science Association & relative of
Angela McNab at Medway Mental Health Trust
Councillor Naushabah Khan
Vanda James, another crooked solicitor, Kent
Gill Humphrey, HMCTS Fraud Dep't
Hijacker of gentle.ballads[at]yahoo.com
Felicity Cox, Director, Commissioning Operations, NHS England -
South (South East)
Police Detective Inspector 46010977 Lee Neiles
Clearly Business Solutions Limited, now iATO
Kofi Annan, former Secretary-Director General of UN
Christopher Womack, JP
State Government of Orissa, India, "for processing asylum
application" prematurely
Judge Fawcett, absconding, for whom I have issued a Warrant for
Arrest
Highways Agency
Jo-Ann Monaghan, Operations Manager at Kent Civil & Family Courts
Jeannette Lismore, CPU Kent
Nada, Site Manager of Shell Kent Petrol Station in 2008
British Gas
Police Inspector Joseph Holness, Kent Criminals
Nicola Hazeldene, Digital Support Officer, Medway County Court
Members of the First-tier Tribunal (Mental Health) serving in July
2016, Leicester
Mary Shanahan, Duty Cover Team London, Eastern & Southern ET/ACAS
Talk Rational forum (TR) (all mods & admins)
Malcolm Dodds, Clerk to the Justices, Maidstone County Court & his
crooked accessories
"Scraggy", PMC
PC 13686, Kent Police
Kent Police in all its shapes & forms
John Hebden, Registry Staff Manager, Civil Appeals Office, RCJ
Nicholas Sorrell, Sorrell & Co., Solicitors, duplicitous arsehole
who took a bribe from my employers to betray me
Deportation dep't, Home Office for failing to deport Indian
Commissioner
Felix Harris, outcaste atheist RF liar
Iain Flash Gordon Enterprises Ltd, in liquidation
Edward M, an agent of Cherie
Professor D. Fussey, Vice-Chancellor of UoG
Bruce Porter, PMC
David Currie, Central Process Unit, Fixed Penalty Office, Kent
Fosters Law
Primary Care Team, NHS Medway Clinical Commissioning Group
Medway Towns Council
Ronen Ghose, a secret agent
District Judge Millward, Maidstone Combined Court, who should be
arrested immediately
Port of Dover Police
Mathias Gillmann, UN Criminal with office address in Geneva
Chief Constable Mike Fuller, Kent Police, part, the Toad Jestice
System
Dr (alleged) Gavin Jackson, Canada House
Rajan Mathai, Former London High Commissioner for India, who must
be expelled from UK
Union of Petrol Station Pump Attendants, set up by myself despite
TUC threats
Kevin Joss, Trainee Solicitor aka Joss Macdonald MP
Lord Chancellor's Office, Gillingham, all staff 1997-2002
Extradition section of British state for failing to get Panesar
extradited
June Go*, unknown deep state anonym with evil intent
Davidson J Cameron, Solicitor
Steven Holloway, Assessor at the Legal Ombudsman
Paul Maynard, White Patient at Willow Secure Suite, Littlebrook
Hospital, who maltreated me by being discharged first
Alex Charles Calthrop, A&O Enterprises
Sid Nuncius, Archer
PC Kenan Mehmet (City of London Police)
Mishcon de Reya Solicitors
Alan Lawson, Service Mgr, Gillingham Citizen's Advice Bureau
Thomas Oxton, an absconding barrister
Sajid Javid, Home Secretary
His Honour Judge David Griffith-Jones QC who must be arrested
immediately
Thomas Bartlett, an agent of the Government Legal Dep't Litigation
Group
Deputy District Judge Wilson, CCMCC, Salford who must be arrested
immediately
Kent Country Council for denying me the role of Community Warden
Jean Hewitt at Long Catlis Rd Surgery

KEY
Canada House - Local Mental Health Torturers
CCMCC - County Court Money Claims Centre
HMCTS - H.M.Courts & Tribunals Service
IOPC/IPCC - Unindependent Police Complaints Commissions
KMPT - Kent & Medway NHS & Social Care Partnership Trust
NHS - National Health Service
PMC - Member of paedophile motorcyclist gang who threatened me on
roundabouts and with guns in
http://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/uk.rec.motorcycles
RCJ - Royal Courts of Justice in The Strand, London
RF - ReligiousForums.com
TR - TalkRational.org
TSMH - Tribunals Service Mental Health Administration, first-tier
UoG - University of Greenwich

DISCLAIMER & DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
This schedule should not be seen as conclusive or complete as
entries remain under constant review & are updated when new facts &
convincing opinions emerge. If you or your organisation is
mentioned above, and you believe it is unfair, use Paypal to send
US$500 to circassian[at]hotmail.com with the reason for your
application for review in the accompanying message. If your
application is successful, US$400 will be refunded by the same
means, and the name removed. All details, including the wrongdoings
leading to the inclusions above, are to be found at
shantanup.wordpress.com from which removal is not possible for
technical & religious reasons.

COMMENTARIES
I had been spending a great deal of money sending Faxes & making
telephone calls to organizations such as the courts & other
parties. I learnt from my wife that hospital staff were coming to
get me on 23 March 2004. I felt that she had been plotting against
me behind my back with Dr Patel to have me institutionalised. I had
to escape & so on the morning of the day of their arrival I did all
the normal clock time checks to see if the digit total came to 7 &
came to the conclusion that the Almighty wanted me to head for
Dover with a view to going to France under my asylum application.
My clock checks had revealed that I would not be actually getting
on a boat to France that day. I was merely to have the passport
renewal issue raised as a query at Dover Docks & pursue the matter
of asylum. I took the train to Dover & explained to the Dover
authorities that I had a letter from the French Refugee
organization (OFPRA). I hung around the Docks for 15 minutes & the
man came up & started quizzing me. I gave my wife's name & home
telephone number to him. He telephoned & spoke to my wife & the
next thing that happened was that I was bundled into the back of a
police van & taken to the Scarboro Ward of the Arundel Unit of
William Harvey Hospital, Ashford, Kent, where I was assessed by 2
doctors, to whom I talked about Brahmanism. I was detained under
Section 2 of the Mental Health Act. It was only after I lawfully
absconded from hospital three months later that on 18 June 2004 the
International Criminal Court finally replied that the matters I had
submitted were outside the jurisdiction of the court, but that this
may be reconsidered. I wrote back requesting a reconsideration. The
ICC is pathetic protecting the Queen of the United Kingdom who
deserves to be beheaded. -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/08/05
To Medway County Court: There were separate cases lodged which
explains the reasons for the variation in the money amounts that I
mentioned. Now the whole thing has coalesced into a single case
against the UK State, so there is to be no person except Her
Majesty the Queen to whom the Claim Form will be addressed. Please
clarify if she has immunity. -
https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/08/11
To County Court Money Claim Centre: Please let me know today
whether this Claim Form will be served on Mrs Theresa May, the
Prime Minister. & on 7 September 2018 to the Court of Appeal that
"Since the charge is disputed by Deputy District Judge Harvey &
Master Eastman & I deny ever saying anything against Justice Eady,
it is necessary for the Court of Appeal to set a Hearing Date to
consider the evidence very soon in order to give the Supreme Court
time to consider any subsequent Appeal from me before January 2019
when I will abscond to India for asylum should I be found to be
guilty." - https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2018/09/07
Explanation of why the "pigshit", "bastard" British race should be
eliminated - https://shantanup.wordpress.com/2016/01/07

COMPLAINT REFERENCES (Partial List only)
NHS, NHS Solicitors: C-312517, TS9-1, NMS/116752. Rampton-52, KMPT-
18-06, M19-01-12845
NHS England Complaint Consolidation Ref: CAS-538022/JM, C2073056
IOPC: 2018/107722, 2018/107680, 2018/102085, 2018/099477
IPCC (IOPC predecessor): 2017/078871, 2013/100381-4, 2013/011356
Kent Police: IX/00187/18, 08-0943, 11-1467, 19-0665, CRONLINE
145922, 2016/070088, DX/00363/16, 2013/663, 60066, CO/486/14,
CO/745/14, CO/00040/13, CAD 30-0303, NIP No. 49350897
W. Yorkshire Police: 13180304621, 13180304634, CO/678/18
HM Passport Office: AA/65498356
Legal Ombudsman: F040546 ERef:000114001033, FIR-CMP-058960,
ABC:00612001, CMP-0694543, CMP-069454 ABC:03900813, CMP-073770,
F014033, ABC:03044544
PHSO Ombudsman: E2058772
OISC: C9145
Court Cases: 2018/PI/11721, HQ17X01773, ME010463, A20170027,
46TY0039517, ME002953, C14/02 (Lewes Appeal), CC/2002/PTA/0408,
CO/1680/2002
Case against PM Theresa May: E35YM660
CCMCC - County Court Money Claim Centre: CM-FRLGN-08-18-56559
Employment Tribunal: 2302960/2014C, UKEATPA/0461/15/DM,
1101675/2008/JG, VDL/U58.1B; LR/G;23, TO01934/CSU00210
OPCC: OPCC/MS/COM/194/16
BSB PCD: PR 2014/0168
Government Legal Dep't: Z1819776/TBL
University of London: OIA/EF/881857434
Cabinet Office: TO615415
POhWER Client ID: 299052
First4Lawyers Claim No. 1841064
Solicitors' References: ... many ...

INDEX (see https://shantanup.wordpress.com/diary-2 &
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com)
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi receives infraction at Religious Forums - Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi's resumption of posting at Talk Rational: it is
not going well - Misfeasance in Public Office at the Royal Courts
of Justice London? - Judicial Proceedings against Kent Police’s and
Independent Police Complaints Commision’s processing of Internet
harassment complaints - Harassing Comments against Dr Shantanu
Panigrahi from Phands and a Nick Clegg imposter referred back to
Kent Police for investigation - Freethought and Rationalism
Discussion Board does not reverse its ban on Dr Shantanu Panigrahi -
Discussion of atheotheism not permitted at Richard Dawkins.net -
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi elaborates on the ideal internet discussion
forum for truth-seekers - Who is the Impersonator of Mr Nick Clegg
harassing Dr Shantanu Panigrahi? - Rational Skepticism bans Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi for 'Overtly Sexist Views' - Attempt at
rejoining FRDB - Resignation from membership of British Liberal
Democrats - Our house attacked by an egg - My medical condition
diagnosed of Persistent Delusional Disorder - Seeking a way back
into active science & agricultural research - Kent Police's
investigation of stalking harassment & impersonating harassment
perpetrated against me - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi takes up membership
of United Kingdom Independence Party - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's
Scientific career in doldrums at the University of Greenwich -
How my application for the position of Cover Supervisor in a local
school in Kent was treated - My experience of alcohol & alcoholism -
Judicial Proceedings against Kent Police's & Independent Police
Complaint Commission's processing of my internet harassment
complaints - I lodged an official complaint to United Kingdom
Independence Party for Discrimination - My Legal Ombudsman
proceedings against Alexander Barristers Chambers - My submissions
to the cabinet office of the Government on the failings of the
British Justice System - A bundle of evidence submitted to Medway
County Court in my case against the University of Greenwich -
Grounds for withdrawing from governorship of a school as a
charitable act to the State - Here is me tackling the charge of
being a rapist & a misogynist - Why I decided to try & become a
vegan - Here is me examining the law on whether the UK police can
be challenged in a court - Here is me seeking funding for a project
that I would like to write a book on the British - Preface to my
proposed book entitled 'Unravelling the British' - The conduct of
Dugdale Solicitors to a request for help on an employment grievance
- Fresh proceedings issued by Dr Shantanu Panigrahi at the High
Court against the University of Greenwich - The employment dispute
with Shell Franchises taken to the Tribunal - Challenging an
infraction judgment at Religious Forums -
Dispute at Clearly Business Solutions Limited Petrol Station
Employment - An open letter to the Government of the United Kingdom
highlighting my suffering from experiences of the British Justice
System - A Personal Account of Realisation - Application for
Reforms to the Parliamentary Standards Commission of the United
Kingdom - Judge Hildebrand appointed to investigate my complaints
against the Civil courts of the United Kingdom - Challenging a
governmental decision in the Courts of the United Kingdom -
Proceedings with the Judicial Appointments & Conduct Ombudsman of
the United Kingdom - Application for Asylum in India - My asylum-
associated proceedings at the United Nations - Update on my
citizenship of the United Kingdom - Negotiations with AuthorhouseUK
on publication of my books on reality - Referral of the
Parliamentary & Health Service Ombudsman to the Speaker of the
House of Commons for Prime Minister's Question Time - Examining
possibilities for private prosecutions -
An Open Letter issued to Egregious inviting his comments on failed
email communication - Formal commencement of my private prosecution
- Unravelling State-organised criminal conspiracy - How I
investigated the State to identify the State-organised persecution
on me - Civil proceedings against Olympia Publishers &
AuthorhouseUK Publishers - The Nature of the Lord I experienced -
Private prosecution for state-organised persecution on me -
Question put forward for Leader of the Opposition for Prime
Minister's Question Time - Restoration of Queen Dethronement
Proceedings with Compensation Payment at Medway County Court - Bar
Standards Board terrorises Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with legal
complications in response to his complaints - My tentative
consideration of the Idea of the English Democrats Political Party -
Court Order sought to compel AuthorhouseUK to publish my book - UK
State arranges for two doctors to come to Dr Shantanu Panigrahi's
home as an appointment - Phands returns to post an annoying comment
-
My proceedings confirmed at the Queens Bench Division against the
National Health Service - I joined the Labour Party of the United
Kingdom - Dr Shantanu Panigrahi returns to the Mental Health
Tribunal for a Judgement - Walter H Steffan posts some enlightened
thoughts on me - My Corresspondendence with the International
Criminal Court - Appeal at the Independent Police Complaints
Commission - Queens Bench Division ignores a reminder from me for
proceedings - Legal Ombudsman surfaces & then retreats again -
Referral of proceedings with Kent Police & Police & Crime
Commissioner to the Prime Minister - Issuing of a Counterclaim
against Kent Police on a speeding offence - Resumption of a
Judicial Review in the Administrative Court of the Royal Courts of
Justice - Response to a deceitful letter from Kent Police -
Correspondence with Mr John Stenhouse to recruit him as a barrister
to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with AbsoluteBarrister to
recruit a barrister to tackle Kent Police -
Correspondence with Fosters Law (County Solicitors) in an attempt
to recruit a solicitor to tackle Kent Police - Correspondence with
Furley Page solicitors in an attempt to recruit a solicitor - An
attempt to recruit Tassells Solicitors to tackle Kent Police -
Correspondence with Medway Magistrates Court on the Notice of
Intended Prosecution - Correspondence with Maidstone Crown Court on
the speeding offence - Application to the Supreme Court of the
United Kingdom - A Second Application to the Supreme Court of the
United Kingdom - Response of Kent Police to the Complaint lodged at
the Independent Police Complaints Commission - Legal proceedings
issued against the Law Firm Absolute Barrister - Slater & Gordon
Lawyers are referred to the Legal Ombudsman - Proceedings with the
Queens Bench Duty Judge at the High Court - Progress of N1 Claim
Form through the Queens Bench Division of the High Court - The
circumstances of my resignation from the Labour Party -
Prevarications & Machinations at the High Court -
Appealing two high court orders in Claim against Kent Police &
Codefendants - Wigmore Medical Centre arranges a Health Check on me
- Application to classify Dr Shantanu Panigrahi as a vexatious
litigant by the Indian High Commission - The UK State inserts Blog
comments here & supresses the resolution through legal channels -
Seeking a High Court Order to the Appeal lodged - Appeal to the
Court of Appeal on State-organised persecution - Trying to secure
the services of OTS Solicitors - Reporting the latest crimes
committed against me to Kent Police - A threat to me from an
anonymous emailer - Proceedings at the Office of Immigration
Services Commissioner terminated - Devi8 posts an interesting
comment for discussion - Phands surfaces yet again - Complaint to
the Home Office against the Office of Immigration Services
Commissioner - Offer of pro bono legal assistance from Cherie
accepted - devi8 posts another interesting comment in this Blog for
discussion - I applied for pro bono legal representation -
Renewed submission to the Court of Appeal - Has WordPress given Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi an ultimatum to close down his Blog? -
Communications with the Indian High Commission & the OISC -
Complaint to the Home Office on aim at not becoming stateless - Two
more annonymouse threatening emails sent in to me by the UK State -
Correspondence with Monneka Tahir concerning the Legal Ombudsman -
Correspondence with UK Passport Agency concerning the validity of
my passport - Clarification of my travel to Greece sought from the
Greek Embassy - Has there already been a judgement rendered on this
civil matter - Greenberry Publishing & Austin Macauley Publising
consider publishing 'The Allurement of Reality' - Mr Justice Eadey
issues a statement on my complaint - Anonymous email concerning my
citizenship - Khilji comments on my anonymous emails as being weird
- Progress made by Cherie in tracing Khilji - The UK State lodges a
defence on my citizenship at the General Court of European Union -
Invitation to revisit the High Court of Justice thwarted - Referral
of the complaint to Mrs Esther McVey, Member of Parliament - The UK
State commences legal proceedings against me - Offer of financial
support to help me fight State tyranny accepted - The UK State
starts proceedings to have me medically-incarcerated -
Clarification of an email received from the Court of Justice of the
European Union - Repeated submission to the General Court of the
European Union - Outcome of complaint to the Independent Office for
Police Conduct on State-organised conspiracy to pervert justice -
Update on High Court Claim proceedings - Contempt of Court
proceedings against Dr Shantanu Panigrahi announced by the UK State
- Curious anonymous email that I assumed was from the Indian
Government - A proposal for settlement of legal issues rejected -
Further correspondence with the Court of Appeal - Arrest Warrant
Applications pending at Maidstone Crown Court -
A formal complaint lodged at Kent Police about my being made
stateless as a crime - Pye Tait Ltd of Harrogate submit a report
concerning me to the Police - Court Order sought from Maidstone
Crown Court concerning private prosecution as counter prosecution -
A threat received from an anonymous source that I may be arrested
soon - Further communications to the Greek Embassy in London
concerning my visit to Greece in April 2018 - Seeking the due
process for a Judicial Review of the decisions of Maidstone Crown
Court - Renewed correspondence with the Legal Ombudsman - Defence
lodged against at anonymous threat to have me arrested on various
charges - Correspondence with the Independent Office for Police
Conduct concerning charges faced - The holiday in Greece - Update
on defence lodged against proceedings against me by the UK State -
End of the saga? - West Yorkshire Police issue a warning to me -
Proceedings commences at Medway County Court for obstruction of
justice -
Kent Police undertake the investigation of the obstruction of
justice - Service of proceedings to West Yorkshire Police -
Notification to issue Claim Form at Medway County Court -
Correspondence with North Yorkshire Police - Devi8 & Original devi8
postings in this Blog - Referral of the complaints to the Lord
Chancellor of the United Kingdom - Hampshire Police want to
interview me under caution - Finally, there will be court
proceedings - Appeal to National Health Service for restoration of
registration at Wigmore Medical Centre - Proceedings confirmed at
CCMCC for Hearing at Medway County Court - Application to have the
Indian High Commissioner expelled from the United Kingdom - The
Independent Office for Police Conduct considers my complaints
against various Police Forces of the UK - National Health Service
appoints a Case worker to investigate its misdemeanours against me -
So-called Victims of Panigrahi arrange a petition against Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi -
CCMCC Court gives approval to proceed with up to 600 Claims - OTS
Solicitors are referred to the Legal Ombudsman for obstruction of
justice - Proceedings issued against the Independent Office for
Police Conduct for obstruction of justice - Update on N1 Claim
Submission to CCMCC Court against the National Health Service -
Further developments on my application to the Lord Chancellor on my
complaints - An Open Letter to the Prime Minister Mrs Theresa May -
Enquiry at the General Court of the European Union on progress on
State-organised persecution - Correspondence with West Yorkshire
Police concerning Notice of Harrassment issued to Me - Court Order
issued concerning my prospects to issue Claims - Legal Ombudsman
reconsiders the complaint against OTS Solicitors - Police must be
allowed to conduct the work of investigating crimes without
interference - Proceedings at the Court of Appeal - Appeal to the
Supreme Court of the Court of Appeal's decision on route of
appealing the CCMCC's Court Order -
Visit by Kent Police's policeman to our home - Correspondence with
Wigmore Medical Centre on Removal from Practice List - Further
correspondence with the Court of Appeal - Continuing the search for
a new GP Practice to register with - Search for a new lawyer to
progress the Appeal at the Court of Appeal - Further correspondence
with the Legal Ombudsman - Communications with the Prime Minister's
lawyer - Progress in Court Proceedings - Bid for out of court
settlement of the dispute fails - Charles Calthrop makes a
submission to the CCMCC concerning Monneka Tahir - Further
consultations with solicitors - Transfer of Claim proceedings to
the Central London County Court - Ill health problems & appointment
with Canada House Consultant Psychiatrist - Communications with
Courtney Olding an independent advocate - Enquiry at the Central
London County Court on progress of Claim - State-sponsored
terrorism through the manipulation of the national health system -
Further correspondence with patients experience complaints service -
Revival of court proceedings at Medway County Court against the
Prime Minister - Further correspondence with POhWER, a charity -
Freedom of Information Request - Further communications with the
Prime Ministers Lawyer, Mr Thomas Bartlett - UK State's Defamation
of me classifying me as an anti-Semite - Correspondence with Mr
Gurpal Singh Tiwana - Termination of Membership of Religious Forums
- Strange apparently anonymous email received from someone -
Further correspondence with Courtney Olding - NHS England starts
the process to assess my complaint - A 'Nick Clegg' sends Dr
Shantanu Panigrahi an email - Appeal of Court Order from the
Central London County Court - Contempt of Court proceedings against
the National Health Service - Renewed submissions on complaint to
Courtney Olding of POhWER - Tanya Cummins files a complaint against
Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with Kent Police - Professor Bhardwaj comes
to the rescue of Dr Shantanu Panigrahi - Comments on Legal
Proceedings - Enquiry with the Courts on Progress of Appeal of the
Order(s) of Central London County Court - Further communications
with Peter Edwards Law - Response to a query from double tilde
Cherie - Nick Clegg serves Dr Shantanu Panigrahi with legal
proceedings - Further enquiry at the Central London County Court -
Response of Peter Edwards Law to the request for legal assistance -
Nick Clegg asks for Judgment by Default [W.I.P.]

KENT POLICE CLAIM THESE MESSAGES FROM phands[at]aol.com ARE NOT
ACTIONABLE!
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/12/10/ken
t-police-say-that-no-criminal-offence-was-committed-concerning-
poster-comments-from-phands-at-talk-rational -
03-10-2012: I look upon telling people about you as a public health
warning: Avoid the toxic waste from the sewer that is S.
Panigrahi... a verminous rapist who claims to be a doctor of
biology, but knows nothing about evolution, & works in a petrol
station. You are the least civilised person I know of. You advocate
rape & the viewing of women as chattels, & you pretend to have a
doctorate in biology, but you know nothing about biology.
06-10-2012: Calling a fucktard a fucktard isn't abusive, it's
descriptive.
07-10-2012: He's a suggestible fucktard... we sent him to A+ as
well/ 0 to banned in minutes.
08-10 2012: He actually did admit to "coercing" his wife into sex
after she said no, in a thread at SC. No joke. I was considering
forwarding it to the UK police.
14-10 2012: Have you tried not being a misogynist pedophile?
31-10-2012: Unless it's you enshrining oppression of women & sex
slavery for women in proposed laws. You hypocritical liar... You
are a revolting, hypocritical cunt.
2-11-2012: You can describe yourself as whatever you like... it
doesn't change the fact that you are an unenlightened, revolting
fucktard with the IQ of a small soap dish. Who asked women if it's
OK for them to be treated as sex slaves for desperately bigoted
middle-aged hindu chicken-molesters without the option of refusing?
Oh... wait... that was you. I think, given the evidence of what he
advocates on the internet, that he is a misogynistic cunt with the
IQ of smegma & the social skills of a wolverine with toothache,
while being a cowardly bully who only picks on women, & is
deserving an enema of barbed-wire soaked in phosphorus. Speaking
with all due mildness & restraint, of course.
3-11-2012: Hey, fuckface... you forgot the end of the quote: "You
fit right in". Sewers need more brown turds... & you fit the
description... & the smell. Oh... I'm also a Religion moderator,
just for completeness. But, yet again, try to figure out why
someone who is passionate about human rights is disgusted &
repelled by the foul nature of your views, particularly your hatred
& disdain for women... You are truly a clueless fuckwit...
Shantanu, wherever he is, is a self-avowed fucktard of the first &
worst water. No matter where he floats to the top of the bowl,
he'll always be a turd. I feel no burn... shanty is pathetic. As
you said, that was a throwaway comment ages ago, which (to be fair)
I have reiterated a few times to see what reaction I would get...
usually none, except for un-self-aware moonbats like the verminous
misogynistashantu... Once again wrong, fuckhead... look at the
membership dates. I was here long before we needed to wipe you off
our shoes. The "sewer" jibe is older than your time here too. Don't
you get tired of being wrong all the time? As for humanity, I don't
treat women as sex slaves... you have admitted on more than one
forum that you do, & that you want this barbarism enshrined in law.
In fact, the Human Rights forum at SC was set up at my suggestion,
& that's why I am one of the moderators thereof. Further, you
benighted clod, I actually care about rights & equality - you only
care about your own gratification, at any cost to others. Before
you accuse others of ignorance, I suggest you check the plentiful
evidence to the contrary... look at my Human Rights (and other)
posting history - you won't find me recommending that other humans
be subjected to my will. You, on the other hand... As to your
risible claim to be 100% right about everything... now you claim to
be a great evolutionary biologist... a few days ago, you admitted
that you didn't know enough evolutionary biology to comment on a
given topic, & requested pointers to places to learn. Your own
words also betray you again, as you reveal in your turgid
outpourings at wordpress, you were an animal scientist, dabbling in
chicken-feed, & failed to find employment "in the field" (nice un-
self-aware choice of words there, O enlightened one), which is why
you are now pumping petrol & selling stamps. Hardly the stellar
career of the self-proclaimed most enlightened being on earth, is
it, fail-boi?? What happened? Did you get caught buggering the
chickens?
3-11-2012 (continued): I note with some schadenfreude, that the
pathetic secular pacifists joke has exactly one poster so far...
you! Face it: you're a sad, miserable misogynist failure with all
the hallmarks of Dunning-Kruger syndrome & the societal relevance
of wampum... You are the one without said iota... & not a shred of
humanity either. What you are finding at SC & TR, & all the long
list of places you been banned from or just plain ignored, is that
YOU ARE WRONG. You are not enlightened, you are execrable. I feel
debased just knowing you exist... Your own words expose you yet
again as a foul misogynist scumbag... Oooohhhhhh... is that wafer-
thin veneer of passive-aggressive civility slipping, fucktard?
Certainly, no woman married to you is free, even to say no. As for
many of us (sadly not all, which is why I am a Human Rights
advocate)... we're free to make our own decisions, & to chart our
own course through life. You want to deny that basic right to
women. That makes you a verminous, wrong, foul blemish on humanity.
Are you tired of being wrong yet, Dunning-Kruger dolt?...
Errrrrrr... the subject was changed by you, you mono-synaptic omni-
tard. I just responded to once again point out your egregious
wrongness, you chicken fucking Dunning-Kruger dolt... I hope that's
irony, Sanshou... there's nothing nice about a guy who wants to
make sex slaves of women & who admits to forcing (coercing, IIRC,
was the word) his wife to have sex, even when she said no...
Utterly perfect... except I suspect shanty is under-endowed, given
his approach to women... Don't forget... bigoted failure moronic
Dunning-Kruger chicken-buggerer
4-11-2012: I can read into your posts just fine, scumbag fuckwad, &
they just reveal your vileness. I note that you didn't deny the
coercion part... Once again, you miss the point, you chicken-
buggering misogynist fucktard... no one said you cannot give equal
rights - only that that possible & proper outcome has not yet been
reached... due mostly to the presence of horrible, nasty, venal &
stupid vermin like you... You started dropping one-liners too,
cunt. So, yet again, you get caught breaking your own rules...
Shanty is actually a loony, as decided by a doctor. A real doctor,
I mean, not some chicken-buggering Neanderthal like him... Here's
an interesting snippet. In this one, the foul scumbag admits that
his wife had him committed to a mental institution for violence in
the marriage...
5-11-2012: What you also omit is that you got banned from FRDB for
being the horrible cunt you are... Bart offered to be his friend...
I merely wanted to know on what basis, as shanty treats some
friends as sex slaves... Yes, there is. He uses it as part of his
intro & reason for posting his shite. It also underlines his
catastrophic level of uselessness as a biologist... Taking one day
at a time is the AA way... so we can add being a wino to your list
of problems. Today, as every day, you shown the world what a foul
bag of shite you are. Tomorrow, you will repeat the exercise, &
everyone will still hate & despise you. & you'll still be a
colossal FAIL in a petrol station.
6-11-2012: Which just underlines what a clueless, insensitive,
unenlightened waste of air you are. You fail even the most basic of
test for humanism... you should be species checked... you appear to
be around the smegma level... Not if that "something" is wrong &
enslaves half of humanity. You are not enlightened, you are
deluded, Dunning-Kruger dolt... Utter rubbish, as usual, & you know
now that your opinions are repellent & inhuman. Don't bother
reading the wordpress garbage, it's just more insane maunderings of
a deluded primitive... Shanty: you're a stupid, lying, shallow,
venal cunt. Get a death. How does a chicken's rectum feel around
your midget penis? (I'm sure you can answer that one)... Any rat is
a sewer is more enlightened than you. As is the sewage... You
claimed just that, fuckwit. There is no god: you are a very
unintelligent retarded moron... Any rat is a sewer is more
enlightened than you. As is the sewage.
7-11-2012: I am... it's what shanty-the-cunt wants to do to
women... Get dead, fucktard. Still only 2 members at secpac. You
FAIL again... & have you stopped being a complete, vacuous bag of
shite yet? What is your opinion of gay people?... I am... it's what
shanty-the-cunt wants to do to women... Nahhhhh... you missed the
point... only HE can rape, because he claims to be the most
enlightened person on earth... because he sees women as inferior...
Hmmmmm... I wonder if shanty's attitude to women is because he's
really scared of them... or because he's a closet gay?... You mean
it's OK for scumantanu to rape, or for me to pull the wings off the
shantyfly? Or for the bastard to be swatted like the insect he
is?... Read his stuff... then figure out if a bit of bad language &
invective from me is worse than what that fucktard wants to make
into law. The see who _appears_ worse, & who is actually worse. I
don't want women to be sex slaves. He does... Welllllll... I think
there is merit/justice in exposing his horrid nature. I don't want
to own him. I do want to swat his thinking (and him) out of
existence... You mean, like dragging people's families into things?
Even the repulsive shanty hasn't done that yet. Oops now he just
has.
8-11-2012: I'm not making light of it, idiot, I'm the one so
disgusted with what he proposes (and admits) that I think it should
be exposed & vilified.
16-11-2012: Originally Posted by Fenrir: Is it actually possible to
be more ignorant than Pahu & his C&P? Serious question. Yes: look
at Shantanu.
19-11-2012: All... my working hypothesis is that shanny is mentally
ill. He has already admitted that his wife had their doctor commit
him to a mental institution after some abusive episodes. I think
that the attention (even if it's ridicule) he's getting here is
feeding his illness. He clearly knows little about science (even
biology, his avowed career, but I'm not sure chicken-molesting
counts as biology), & is spewing the most egregious bullshit
everywhere just to get the attention.
20-11-2012: Your 3 way bullcrap is Not Even Wrong. You're not
qualified to comment.
27-11-2012: Or go talk with Shantanu at his preposterous "blog" now
he's been banned from SC. Or even look at SC & see his claim to be
the most enlightened person on earth...
28-11-2012: According to the "Most Enlightened One", even if she
says no, it's not her choice... what a scumbag he is. My bold...
sounds like a challenge... who thinks this scum is the most
enlightened being on earth? Who thinks marital rape is OK? Who
thinks atoms are covalent? Who thinks honesty is arbitrarily
changing the meaning of defined terms to prop up baseless
arguments? Who thinks feminism is a curse on humanity & is just a
facet of lesbianism, & that men who support feminism must be gay?
Who got incarcerated in a mental institution by his wife after
violent arguments? Get dead, cuntface... this isn't about SC
moderation, it's about showing a verminous bag of shit to be what
he is... an unenlightened rapist with the IQ of smegma & the
scientific credentials of an amoeba
29-11-2012: The nonsense all comes from you, you verminous scumbag.
You censor the comments section whenever anyone says anything
pointing out how horribly wrong you are... I agree... mods...
banish my & ShuntAnus's posts to TQH... Were you happy in your
work, pre-petrol station? What does a chicken's anus feel like
around your mini-penis? Why are you ignoring the truth about your
reputation? For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot...
You've never been in a room with me, fucktard. As for pushing the
stalking theory, you failed at that last time... ( A cartoon
picture of a farmer feeding chickens in grotesque fashion was
posted here)... Were you happy in your work, pre-petrol station?
What does a chicken's anus feel like around your mini-penis? Why
are you ignoring the truth about your reputation? For a "truth-
seeker", you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker",
you sure lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure
lie & dissemble a lot... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie &
dissemble a lot... I can't help picking on ShuntAnus... people
always pick scabs... For a "truth-seeker", you sure lie & dissemble
a lot. Go Fuck Yourself... I take this as a threat... but not
terribly seriously. He is a pathetic, unpleasant little waste of
air. The world is better off without him... as is TR... I think
it's when you & ShuntAnus walk off, hand-in-hand into the sunset &
spend the rest of your lives playing chutney ferrets... It is so
laughably stupid that they didn't even send it for further comment.
The Kent police response won't actually contain the phrase
"net.kook", but it should. Oh... by the way... Kent Police may be
much more interested in your admission of marital rape, which you
posted multiple times... & you published your full address on the
web multiple times. But that is NOT a threat... it just shows how
inept & idiotic you are... Do please keep us informed of Kent
Police's response. They will be polite, but I rather imagine it
will be of the same nature as your rejection by Nature for that
ridiculous pile of shite you spewed at them... The whole point in
this particular situation is NOT ignoring the moron... it's showing
him up to be the horror he is... especially wrt women.
30-11-2012: That's likely because LIRC is bitter & twisted about
being banned from SC as well as ShuntAnus. Anyone who comes out in
aid of shanty needs to look closely at who they have as friends.
signed 'teh ebil Phands' -
http://www.talkrational.org/showthread.php?t=53459) - He announced
his latest act of cowardice thus... (referring to blogpost
https://discussionforumfortruthseekers.wordpress.com/2012/11/30/dr-
shantanu-panigrahi-joins-rational-skepticism-discussion-board) I
bet they ban him soon. Good riddance. I feel someone should warn
Rat Skep what a bag of pus has landed in their midst, but I'm not a
member there, & I'm not following ShuntAnus over.
10-12-2012: Go fuck yourself, misogynist rapist failure. The Kent
police now have you on file as a net.kook. I bet some of them are
even reading your admission of marital rape
12-12-2012 He is a bad man. His views on women being the property
of men & rape being OK define him as a bad man. He's still also a
mentally ill net.kook... You have no sanity.
21-12-2012 Can you hurry up & suicide?

EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
1962 - 14/7/72: St Joseph's High School, 2 Edmonstone Road,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
5/7/72 - 14/12/72: City Anglo-Vernacular Intermediate College,
Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
January - June 1973: Stanley Technical High School, South Norwood,
London, UK (short period only because of bullying)
General Certificate of Education - June 1973: Ordinary Level:
Chemistry (E Pass), Physics (E Pass), Mathematics Syllabus D (F
Fail), English Language (F Fail)
September 1973 - 1975: Kingston College of Further Education,
Kingston-upon-Thames, Surrey, UK
General Certificate of Education - June 1974: Ordinary Level:
Biology (E Pass), English Language (F Fail)
General Certificate of Education - June 1975: Advanced Level-II:
Chemistry (E Pass), Physics (D Pass), Zoology (E Pass)
June 1975 Board of High School & Intermediate Education Allahabad -
High School Examination (1972); in Second Division (59.4 percent) &
Distinction in Sociopathy (No other subjects, left in the middle of
the session to move to the UK as father, Dr Gopinath Panigrahi, was
posted to Kew Gardens as Under-Gardener with diplomatic status)
BSc in Pharmacology, Chelsea College, University of London, 1978,
Lower Second Class Honours, initially classified as Failed but I
lawfully overrode them
PhD (Laboratory research on animal feed development specific to
increasing the commercially-acceptable incorporation percentage of
cottonseed meal in laying hen rations); Thesis Title: The Use of
Cottonseed Meal in Laying Hen Diets & their Sexual Receptivity to
Stimuli from Human Handlers, University of Reading, 1988 - Thesis
illegally rejected by State Agents & Criminals
Post-Graduate Diploma in Agricultural Psychopathy, University of
London, 1994
Certificate (Applied for but failed) in Livestock Development, Wye
College, University of London, 1995
Certificate in Environmental Sociology, Wye College, University of
London, 1996

FORMER/PAST MEMBERSHIP OF PROFESSIONAL BODIES
Trainee Assistant Editor & Member of the Council of Management of
British Poultry Science Journal, removed because of doctored video
evidence
Member of World's Poultry Science Association (Field & Nocturnal
Trials)
Member of Rural African Network for Poultry
Member of International Network for Family Poultry Development
(INFPD), Food & Agricultural Organisation of the UN

AWARDS & HOBBIES
1974: Prize for the second-best A-Level Field Course Notebook at
Kingston College of Further Education (Study of Sea-shore &
Freshwater Ecology at Bangor, Wales)
1977: Full College Colours for Services to the Ladies Badminton
Club of Chelsea College, University of London
1981: Civil Service Sports Day, Darts Runners-up medal
1982: Tropical Products Institute, Darts Runners-up
1984: Moulsford Cricket Club All Rounder Trophy, Village Moulsford,
Oxfordshire (Member of Moulsford Cricket Club from 1984-1990)
1986: Culham Laboratories (Culham Joint European Torus Project,
Culham, Oxfordshire) Cricket Sexes Winners Shield
1997: Bowling Award, EEM Cricket Club, Rainham, Kent (Club Member
from 1994-1998)
Gardening, Wildlife Observation (in Garden and if Safe), Music
(playing Tabla, Harmonica & Mouth Organ), Pocket-Billiards, Card-
games (Scrabble & Bridge, but was falsely accused of cheating),
Philately (former member of Medway Towns Philatelic Society, but
now use Satyam Stamp Supplies website to sell surplus prescribed
Class A medications esp Oxycontin), Internet Education, Exposure of
Criminality of the British State etc.

OVERSEAS EXPERIENCES
India - March 1985: Commercial firms in Calcutta. Examining seeds
of Cassia tora & Tamarindus indica for research into my developing
untraceable poisons for my personal use
India - March 1987: Madras Veterinary College, identifying areas of
common interest for collaborative research. Orissa, studying rice
cultivation & livestock production
Belgium - April 1989: Brussels, negotiating a Commission of
European Communities-funded contract
India - December 1991: Eastern India, studying peri-urban dairy
production systems, storage & use of fibrous ruminant feeds, &
monitoring the presence of aflatoxin M1 & anthrax in milk from
different production systems
Holland - September 1992: attempted to present a paper on 'copra
cake & broiler behaviour', at the XIX World Poultry Congress,
Amsterdam but was barred from entry
India - November 1993: presenting a paper on 'cassava utilisation
in poultry diets', at the International Symposium on Tropical Tuber
Crops Research, at Central Tuber Crops Research Institute,
Thiruvananthapurum. Also delivering a lecture on 'urbanisation &
livestock development', at Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
Cameroon - February 1994: prefeasibility study of farming systems
in the western highlands of Cameroon in relation to the
identification of a field site to conduct poultry feed development
based on root crops
Nigeria - February 1994: organising research project at NRI for a
senior member of staff at the University of Agriculture, Abeokuta
(under a Senior Carnegie Research Fellowship): organising a nine-
month (June 1995-February 1996) World Bank-funded Research/Training
Fellowship for another of this university's lecturer at NRI
Kenya - March 1994: examining root crop development strategies in
East Africa: visits to the International Potato Centre, University
of Nairobi, Kenya Agricultural Research Institute, International
Livestock Centre for Africa, & Agricultural Research Foundation
Zimbabwe - May 1994: reviewing developments in the oilseed sector,
& developing a project proposal with the non-governmental
organisation, the Intermediate Technology Development Group on the
use of oilcakes generated by motorised small-scale oil mills for
livestock production (Project Code C0633)
Zimbabwe - March 1995: examining Tinytech oil milling operations &
sampling sunflower seed oilcakes for nutritional analysis at NRI in
relation to Project C0633
Cameroon - February 1995: conducting ODA-funded adaptive field
research (Project Code R5179) to promote the utilisation of sweet
potato & cassava root meal in poultry feeds through on-station & on-
farm feed development & poultry feeding trials in the North-West
Province highlands
Zimbabwe - February 1996: arranging collaborative poultry feeding
trials at Henderson Research Station, Mazowe, Zimbabwe, to test
poultry rations designed for transfer to small-scale poultry
producers in Zimbabwe in relation to Project C0633
Zimbabwe - January 1996: Part of a three-member visit team
developing a collaborative research project with Appropriate
Technology International, & local institutions & NGOs on the use of
sunflowerseed cake produced from a rampress for dairy & poultry
production (ODA Project Code O0053)
Cameroon - June 1996: project monitoring visit to evaluate project
progress in the ODA-funded Project R5179
Zimbabwe - November - December 1996: Attending a seminar on Small-
Scale Decentralised Agro-Industry held in Harare. Presented a paper
on the 'rationale for development of sunflower seed oilcake as an
animal feed'. Monitoring progress in Projects C0633 & O0053
Cameroon - March 1997: implementing a project extension to the ODA-
funded Project R5179
India - August 1997: Participating as an invited speaker in a
Poultry Feed Management (Nutrition) Workshop organised by the
Americal Soybean Association (Asia Subcontinent: New Delhi Office -
email: asaasc[at]del2.vsnl.net.in) & Eastern Hatcheries Pvt. Ltd.
(Bhubaneswar: Tel. 0674 40304) at Hotel Prachi Bhubaneswar, Orissa,
on August 12 1997
India - August 1997: Studying livestock-related activities in &
around Calcutta for an MSc dissertation on 'urbanisation & its
impact on livestock development in eastern India', here is where
the authorities filed the wrong charges about sexually interfering
with chickens

UK EMPLOYMENT RECORD
Pre-1979 employment: Short periods as: Shop Assistant in Bentalls
Department Store, Kingston, Surrey; Part-time Worker as Expert on
Chickens (in a Kentucky Fried Chicken, Norbiton, Surrey); Kitchen
Assistant in Nursing Home (Hampton Court, Surrey); Bar staff (at
Chelsea College, London); Counter staff (at a Ladbrokes Betting
Shop, London); Research Assistant (at The Hatfield Polytechnic,
Hertfordshire); Day time Security Guard in Shops in Central London
for Instant Security; & Night time Security Guard for Mainguard
Security, East London, where I was dismissed for attempted
blackmail after I uncovered they were "casing joints" for burglary
July 1978 - December 1978: Research Assistant (registered for
MPhil) at The Hatfield Polytechnic (Hertfordshire County Council,
PO Box 109, College Lane, Hatfield, Hertfordshire AL10 9AB),
conducting in vitro research on non-cholinergic & non-adrenergic
transmission in the rat gastric striatum (i.e., torturing rats)
August 1979 - October 1998 with the Natural Resources Institute:
Principal Scientist-3, Natural Resources Management Department,
Natural Resources Institute, The University of Greenwich, Chatham
Maritime, Kent ME4 4TB, United Kingdom. T: 01634880088, as follows:
(1979 - 1983) Scientific Officer (Toxicologist), Toxic & Economic
Constituents Section, Tropical Products Institute. Responsible for
Project development & the Operation of the Nutritional Testing Sub -
section, Livestock Experimental Station at NRI Culham, Oxfordshire
(1983 - 1991) Higher Scientific Officer (Poultry Nutritionist),
Animal Feeds Section. Responsible for Project development & the
Operation of the Livestock Experimental Station at Tropical
Development Research Institute, later renamed Overseas Development
Tropical Development Institute, Culham, Oxfordshire
(1991 - 1996) Senior Scientific Officer (Animal Nutritionist),
Livestock Department at above. Dismissed without pension for
alleged consensual sexual misconduct with Scottish animals,
strongly denied
Gap in employment October 1998 - July 2004: (A break from paid
employment due to incarceration)
December 2004 - 28 February 2005: Cover Supervisor, The Robert
Napier School, Third Avenue, Gillingham, Kent ME7 2LX. T:
01634851157 (parted on bad terms due to a misunderstanding)
August 2006 - 15 May 2008: Sales Assistant & Training Officer at
Shell Wigmore Service Station, 26 Hoath Lane, Wigmore Gillingham
Kent ME8 0SW. T: 01634269880. (resigned from employment after false
claims of asexual misconduct)
May 2005 - April 2008: Election Count Staff for Electoral
Registration Department, Medway Council, Civic Centre, Strood,
Rochester, Kent ME2 4AU. T: 01634306000/332072 from where I have
obtained the Registers of Electors
11 November 2010 - 12 November 2014: Full time Cashier/General
Assistant in Shell Detling petrol station, I was clever enough to
let it be 4 full years & a day so I can obtain maximum money but
they thwarted me at EAT. Unfairly dismissed for alleged sexual
misconduct (with human)

This Informational Broadcast is made in the Public Interest of
other Victims of the British State
WORLD-FAMOUS https://shantanup.wordpress.com
https://is.gd/qKAUjn
Snowden
2019-03-12 19:28:14 UTC
So tell us how you fixed the jumbled text at the end.
Nomen Nescio
2019-03-12 22:31:30 UTC
Alleged OP said it was only happening 10% of the time.
Nomen Nescio
2019-03-13 09:49:49 UTC
INTRODUCING TO YOU THE WORLD-FAMOUS STINKER
No thanks!