Ping Louis: given your interest in the LDS...
danny burstein
2019-11-07 04:14:34 UTC
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-11-06/mormons-mexico-lebaron-fundamentalist-history

***@panix.com
2019-11-09 17:32:25 UTC
Post by danny burstein
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-11-06/mormons-mexico-lebaron-fundamentalist-history
They are of course a splinter not known for the gerontocracy that
fascinates me with regard to the main church,though wedded to the
bloodline aspect that church has discarded...I'm still unsure how
the new president of the Remnant Church (another splinter) is
descended from JS,do you know?

2020-01-09 07:01:25 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by danny burstein
https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-11-06/mormons-mexico-lebaron-fundamentalist-history
They are of course a splinter not known for the gerontocracy that
fascinates me with regard to the main church,though wedded to the
bloodline aspect that church has discarded...I'm still unsure how
the new president of the Remnant Church (another splinter) is
descended from JS,do you know?
(I've seen a report that he ISN'T,despite being the handpicked
choice of the deceased JS-descended president...which forfeits
what I'd think was a key tenet of the Remnant Church concept).