Bob Foss, rNYC radio personality, 87
Add Reply
danny burstein
2021-04-25 04:28:54 UTC
[twitter]
WBAI New York at 99.5 FM, streaming at wbai.org
@WBAI
11m
#BobFass, Legendary Icon, the Father of Free Form Radio who had a program
and home @WBAI since 1963, passed away peacefully today. He was 87 years old. We love
you Bob.. Rest in Peace.

***@panix.com
Marc Catone
2021-04-26 20:17:46 UTC
[twitter]
WBAI New York at 99.5 FM, streaming at wbai.org
@WBAI
I listened to him and Steve Post on WBAI during late 1960s and early 1970s.
A Friend
2021-04-26 21:40:32 UTC
[twitter]
WBAI New York at 99.5 FM, streaming at wbai.org
@WBAI
11m
#BobFass, Legendary Icon, the Father of Free Form Radio who had a program
you Bob.. Rest in Peace.
I listened to him and Steve Post on WBAI during late 1960s and early 1970s.
Apparently WBAI didn't love him enough to have spelled his name
correctly in the hashtag.

He deserved better.