Joey, 17
2018-11-14 21:48:20 UTC
I had to say goodbye to my good feline friend today. I've taken care of
him ever since he was about the size of a potato. He never had a day where
he was moody or grouchy - he was always cheerful and upbeat, even toward
the end when he was sick. I admire the heck out of him for that. He loved
me, and I will miss him.

David Carson
t***@iwvisp.com
2018-11-14 22:09:38 UTC
Very sorry David. Our Bud will get extra treats tonight in Joey’s honor. Ray
danny burstein
2018-11-14 22:31:23 UTC
[snip]

sending extra sets of crossed paws in your direction

Plenty of barks, too.
***@panix.com
Sarah Ehrett
2018-11-14 23:54:07 UTC
Post by David Carson
I had to say goodbye to my good feline friend today. I've taken care of
him ever since he was about the size of a potato. He never had a day where
he was moody or grouchy - he was always cheerful and upbeat, even toward
the end when he was sick. I admire the heck out of him for that. He loved
me, and I will miss him.
David Carson
Sorry to hear of Joey's passing, David. I read that a pet is part of
our lives but we are their entire lives. A unique bond to be
treasured. My warmest thoughts are with you.

Sarah
A Friend
I'm so sorry, David.
Adam H. Kerman
That's very sad. I'm so sorry.
David Carson
2018-11-15 17:17:00 UTC
Thank you to all for your condolences.

Between Joey and my last cat, Basil, I've had cats in the house for 24
years. It is a bigger adjustment going from one to zero than it was
going from two to one. I don't know how long I will want to keep a
catless house, but I want to at least try it for a while.
Rob Cibik
2018-11-15 23:38:24 UTC
Post by David Carson
I had to say goodbye to my good feline friend today. I've taken care of
him ever since he was about the size of a potato. He never had a day where
he was moody or grouchy - he was always cheerful and upbeat, even toward
the end when he was sick. I admire the heck out of him for that. He loved
me, and I will miss him.
David Carson
I'm sorry to hear of this, David. It took decades for me to appreciate
cats and then we got one. All those years wasted. Our four get extra
cheek rubs tonight.

Rob
Alfalfa Bill
I send my condolences, too. You must have taken good care of Joey for him to live to be 17.
Grave Digger
2018-11-16 18:14:59 UTC
====

They are the best of friends.They never lie,steal or cheat...They just love you.

rr