DEATHWATCH: OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN
d***@gmail.com
2018-09-11 04:37:33 UTC
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/10/olivia-newton-john-reveals-shes-battling-cancer-for-third-time.amp.html

She is nearly 70 yrs old. It has masticized.

She had a blessed life...
That Derek
2018-09-11 05:20:14 UTC
Good thing she got that "Physical."

Is there a chance she might die "Suddenly"?

"Whenever You're Away from Me..."
J.D. Baldwin
2018-09-11 11:34:01 UTC
Good thing she got that "Physical."
Is there a chance she might die "Suddenly"?
"Whenever You're Away from Me..."
There's nothing left to talk about ... unless it's horizontally.
bill van
2018-09-11 06:53:20 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/09/10/olivia-newton-john-reveals-shes-battling-cancer-for-third-time.amp.html
She is nearly 70 yrs old. It has masticized.
Language emergency: "metastasized".
Post by d***@gmail.com
She had a blessed life...
I missed most of it. The name is familiar, the face not so much. She
had her star moments
at a time in my life when my musical preferences didn't include much
current pop music.

But I gather she has recovered from cancer twice before. I hope she
goes three for three.

bill