TRANSED:Ellen Page
2020-12-02 16:44:07 UTC
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.

DNA tests,NOT egos,are the determinant of pronoun
gender!

t***@iwvisp.com
Very odd that almost all media jumped on the new name and sexual identification, and many with no “Ellen” reference at all, e.g. ‘Elliot, who starred in “Juno”...’
Louis Epstein
2020-12-03 01:21:38 UTC
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Louis Epstein
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.
DNA tests,NOT egos,are the determinant of pronoun
gender!
Very odd that almost all media jumped on the new name and sexual identification,
and many with no ?Ellen? reference at all, e.g. ?Elliot, who starred in ?Juno?...?
One of the loudest and most desperate whines of the "trans"
apologists is that it's SOOOOOOOO important not to call the
people by the name they've used until their public claim not
to be what their genes dictate that they must be.
The fragility of the web of deception is meant to motivate us
to panic-stricken efforts to avoid disturbing it.
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
2020-12-03 12:41:08 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Louis Epstein
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.
DNA tests,NOT egos,are the determinant of pronoun
gender!
Very odd that almost all media jumped on the new name and sexual identification,
and many with no ?Ellen? reference at all, e.g. ?Elliot, who starred in ?Juno?...?
One of the loudest and most desperate whines of the "trans"
apologists is that it's SOOOOOOOO important not to call the
people by the name they've used until their public claim not
to be what their genes dictate that they must be.
The fragility of the web of deception is meant to motivate us
to panic-stricken efforts to avoid disturbing it.
They say Trump supporters are petty and small-minded, but they've got
nothing on you, Horace.
Louis Epstein
2020-12-04 02:25:29 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Louis Epstein
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.
DNA tests,NOT egos,are the determinant of pronoun
gender!
Very odd that almost all media jumped on the new name and sexual identification,
and many with no ?Ellen? reference at all, e.g. ?Elliot, who starred in ?Juno?...?
IMDb is also calling her "Elliot" with no reference to her birth name
in the bio,even as its list of her credits puts "(as Ellen Page)"
after everything.
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
One of the loudest and most desperate whines of the "trans"
apologists is that it's SOOOOOOOO important not to call the
people by the name they've used until their public claim not
to be what their genes dictate that they must be.
The fragility of the web of deception is meant to motivate us
to panic-stricken efforts to avoid disturbing it.
They say Trump supporters are petty and small-minded, but they've got
nothing on you, Horace.
"A mind so open your brains fall out" is nothing to be proud of,
and it's clearly indicated by credulity toward trans-propaganda.

2020-12-04 03:24:53 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Louis Epstein
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.
DNA tests,NOT egos,are the determinant of pronoun
gender!
Very odd that almost all media jumped on the new name and sexual identification,
and many with no ?Ellen? reference at all, e.g. ?Elliot, who starred in
?Juno?...?
IMDb is also calling her "Elliot" with no reference to her birth name
in the bio,even as its list of her credits puts "(as Ellen Page)"
after everything.
So?
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
One of the loudest and most desperate whines of the "trans"
apologists is that it's SOOOOOOOO important not to call the
people by the name they've used until their public claim not
to be what their genes dictate that they must be.
The fragility of the web of deception is meant to motivate us
to panic-stricken efforts to avoid disturbing it.
They say Trump supporters are petty and small-minded, but they've got
nothing on you, Horace.
"A mind so open your brains fall out" is nothing to be proud of,
and it's clearly indicated by credulity toward trans-propaganda.
Your pronouncement about DNA tests being the only arbiter of gender is
a non-starter. (Tell us, what was the arbiter before DNA testing?
Simple possession of a tallywhacker?)

There's nothing particularly open-minded about treating Page or other
trans people decently. It's just ... decent. You seem to be
determined to be otherwise. Have at it, then. No skin off my nose, or
Page's.
Travoltron
2020-12-04 16:17:50 UTC
Post by A Friend
Your pronouncement about DNA tests being the only arbiter of gender is
a non-starter. (Tell us, what was the arbiter before DNA testing?
Simple possession of a tallywhacker?)
The fact you don't know is disturbing. Totally ignorant of both bilogy
and history.

Ellen Page is not a man and never will be. That's life.
She's only whoring for attention because nobody cared when she came out
as a lesbian.
A Friend
I think you must find a lot of things disturbing. Rest shrugged off.
Travoltron
2020-12-05 01:19:41 UTC
Post by A Friend
I think you must find a lot of things disturbing. Rest shrugged off.
Projection + strawmanning = You

So what is your new trans name?
A Friend
2020-12-05 03:20:09 UTC
Travoltron's Mother. What's yours?
Travoltron
2020-12-05 21:11:49 UTC
No. Your tranny name is XXY Friend.
Adam H. Kerman
2020-12-04 17:45:05 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Post by A Friend
Your pronouncement about DNA tests being the only arbiter of gender is
a non-starter. (Tell us, what was the arbiter before DNA testing?
Simple possession of a tallywhacker?)
The fact you don't know is disturbing. Totally ignorant of both bilogy
and history.
Ellen Page is not a man and never will be. That's life.
She's only whoring for attention because nobody cared when she came out
as a lesbian.
I don't disagree with most of it. However, I didn't see where she
declared herself to be a man, which I think is yet another level of
transgeneredism.

When I think of her from Juno and other movies, I'll think of her as
Ellen Page, an actress performing female roles. If I ever meet her in
person, I'll try not to address her as she doesn't wish to be addressed,
but that doesn't force me to acknowledge nor am I refusing to acknowledge
that she states she's transgendered.

She can live her life without regard to me. That's the best I can do.
Louis Epstein
2020-12-04 21:20:23 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Post by A Friend
Your pronouncement about DNA tests being the only arbiter of gender is
a non-starter. (Tell us, what was the arbiter before DNA testing?
Simple possession of a tallywhacker?)
The fact you don't know is disturbing. Totally ignorant of both bilogy
and history.
Ellen Page is not a man and never will be. That's life.
She's only whoring for attention because nobody cared when she came out
as a lesbian.
Actually Anna Kendrick gushed fulsomely on both of Page's
"comings out"...I suppose she'll cheer just as loudly if
Page subsequently discovers herself to have "BIID" or
be "Otherkin".

2020-12-04 21:18:50 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by t***@iwvisp.com
Post by Louis Epstein
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.
DNA tests,NOT egos,are the determinant of pronoun
gender!
Very odd that almost all media jumped on the new name and sexual
identification,
and many with no ?Ellen? reference at all, e.g. ?Elliot, who starred in
?Juno?...?
IMDb is also calling her "Elliot" with no reference to her birth name
in the bio,even as its list of her credits puts "(as Ellen Page)"
after everything.
So?
So shame on them.
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
[...]
They behave indecently and provocatively by claiming to be the sex
their genes dictate that they are not.Encouragement is unforgivable.

2020-12-04 22:34:58 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
[...]
I haven't seen or read of any indecent or provocative behavior on
Page's part. Yours, yes. So since you insist that you need not treat
these people decently, what are you going to do? Point at them at
restaurants and berate them? Trip them on the sidewalk? Call them
"trans-testicles" or some other ridiculous name? I'm curious as to
just how you intend to claim and keep the moral high ground here
because, right now, I don't see much daylight between you and one of
those asshole preachers who give God a bad name.
Post by Louis Epstein
You know they finished building the new one like a hundred years ago,
right? There are people in it and everything.
Louis Epstein
2020-12-06 15:12:06 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
[...]
She has claimed to not be a woman.
That's indecent and provocative,
and your contriving to desensitize
yourself to that fact is likewise.
Post by A Friend
Yours, yes. So since you insist that you need not treat
these people decently,
No,I AM treating them decently,by insisting they
have the mental capacity and moral obligation to
overcome their madness.
Post by A Friend
what are you going to do? Point at them at
restaurants and berate them? Trip them on the sidewalk? Call them
"trans-testicles" or some other ridiculous name? I'm curious as to
just how you intend to claim and keep the moral high ground here
because, right now, I don't see much daylight between you and one of
those asshole preachers who give God a bad name.
The moral high ground is maintained by never stooping
to the depravity of validating trangenderism.
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
You know they finished building the new one like a hundred years ago,
right? There are people in it and everything.
They're not completely done with this round of rebuilding,
but anyone who doesn't understand that they absolutely
MUST do it over with bigger buildings needs to be reminded:

2020-12-06 19:27:17 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
I haven't seen or read of any indecent or provocative behavior on
Page's part.
She has claimed to not be a woman.
That's indecent and provocative,
and your contriving to desensitize
yourself to that fact is likewise.
You find Page's declaration "indecent and provocative"? And,
Post by A Friend
what are you going to do? Point at them at
restaurants and berate them? Trip them on the sidewalk? Call them
"trans-testicles" or some other ridiculous name? I'm curious as to
just how you intend to claim and keep the moral high ground here
because, right now, I don't see much daylight between you and one of
those asshole preachers who give God a bad name.
The moral high ground is maintained by never stooping
to the depravity of validating trangenderism.
You don't hold the moral high ground. You're wallowing in a moral
pigsty with your fellow and sister bigots.
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
You know they finished building the new one like a hundred years ago,
right? There are people in it and everything.
They're not completely done with this round of rebuilding,
but anyone who doesn't understand that they absolutely
Well, then, as a milquetoast terrorist yourself, you should be pretty
happy with all the triumph going on.

I'm moving on from this, as the world seems to be moving on from you.
Louis Epstein
2020-12-07 06:03:48 UTC
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
I haven't seen or read of any indecent or provocative behavior on
Page's part.
She has claimed to not be a woman.
That's indecent and provocative,
and your contriving to desensitize
yourself to that fact is likewise.
You find Page's declaration "indecent and provocative"? And,
"likewise," me too? How sad.
Both of you should know better.
Sad indeed.
Post by A Friend
Post by A Friend
what are you going to do? Point at them at
restaurants and berate them? Trip them on the sidewalk? Call them
"trans-testicles" or some other ridiculous name? I'm curious as to
just how you intend to claim and keep the moral high ground here
because, right now, I don't see much daylight between you and one of
those asshole preachers who give God a bad name.
The moral high ground is maintained by never stooping
to the depravity of validating trangenderism.
You don't hold the moral high ground. You're wallowing in a moral
pigsty with your fellow and sister bigots.
Your calling telling right from wrong bigotry puts YOU in the pigsty.
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
You know they finished building the new one like a hundred years ago,
right? There are people in it and everything.
They're not completely done with this round of rebuilding,
but anyone who doesn't understand that they absolutely
Well, then, as a milquetoast terrorist yourself, you should be pretty
happy with all the triumph going on.
I'm moving on from this, as the world seems to be moving on from you.
Truth endures in place,whoever hides from it.

Enrjyzr B
Why is this so important to anyone? In what way is it affecting you? Is it an impediment in your life? Or are you just prejudiced and you don't understand what transgenderism is about? Does your opinion really matter to a transgendered person? Or to anyone else, for that matter? I would bet that you would have seen a lot of female to male [FtM] transgendered individuals and not known it, and maybe even dealt with them. Love all the judgment here, judgment that should probably start at home in your own lives. When some transgendered person begins to affect your life negatively, come back and spew hate and misinformation, then. Sorry, but I think this is just so trivial to your own lives.
Kenny McCormack
2020-12-08 01:30:54 UTC
In article <ebc12a73-9fc7-472f-a39a-***@googlegroups.com>,
Enrjyzr B <***@gmail.com> wrote a lot of pretty standard rhetorical stuff:
Why is this so important to anyone? In what way is it affecting you?
Is it an impediment in your life? Or are you just prejudiced and you
don't understand what transgenderism is about? Does your opinion
really matter to a transgendered person? Or to anyone else, for that
matter? I would bet that you would have seen a lot of female to male
[FtM] transgendered individuals and not known it, and maybe even
dealt with them. Love all the judgment here, judgment that should
probably start at home in your own lives. When some transgendered
person begins to affect your life negatively, come back and spew hate
and misinformation, then. Sorry, but I think this is just so trivial to
your own lives.
Assuming that you yourself are not TG, then all that you just wrote applies
to you as well.

How do Louis's opinions of anything affect you?
--
"The party of Lincoln has become the party of John Wilkes Booth."

- Carlos Alazraqui -
Enrjyzr B
As a matter of fact, I AM an FtM transman.
Adam H. Kerman

hi seamus
Louis Epstein
2020-12-08 04:00:27 UTC
Post by Enrjyzr B
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by A Friend
Post by Louis Epstein
You know they finished building the new one like a hundred years ago,
right? There are people in it and everything.
They're not completely done with this round of rebuilding,
but anyone who doesn't understand that they absolutely
Well, then, as a milquetoast terrorist yourself, you should be pretty
happy with all the triumph going on.
I'm moving on from this, as the world seems to be moving on from you.
Truth endures in place,whoever hides from it.
Why is this so important to anyone? In what way is it affecting you? Is it an
impediment in your life? Or are you just prejudiced and you don't understand what
transgenderism is about?
I have the morally obligatory "prejudice" toward truth
relating to understanding that transgenderism is not what
its advocates contrive to claim.
Post by Enrjyzr B
Does your opinion really matter to a transgendered person? Or to anyone else,
for that matter? I would bet that you would have seen a lot of female to male
[FtM] transgendered individuals and not known it, and maybe even dealt with them.
And it's no problem to deal with a person unless they demand that I
knowingly validate their claim to be the sex that their genes dictate
that they are not.Virtually all human interactions are not "gendered".
Post by Enrjyzr B
Love all the judgment here, judgment that should probably start at home in your
own lives. When some transgendered person begins to affect your life negatively,
come back and spew hate and misinformation, then.
The misinformation is from the pro-trans side...I just correct it.
2021-01-27 14:57:50 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Enrjyzr B
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Enrjyzr B
Sorry, but I think this is just so trivial to your own lives.
And now comes word that the "wife" who had expressed support
for Page when the "coming out" occurred is divorcing after having
actually been separated since last summer.
Adam H. Kerman
From where did that word come?
Louis Epstein
2021-01-28 08:12:09 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Enrjyzr B
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Enrjyzr B
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Enrjyzr B
Sorry, but I think this is just so trivial to your own lives.
And now comes word that the "wife" who had expressed support
for Page when the "coming out" occurred is divorcing after having
actually been separated since last summer.
From where did that word come?
Google News has it on the usual-suspect entertainment-news sites.
Variety,Hollywood Reporter,Us,People...

2021-01-27 15:28:45 UTC
In article <rurv1e$jgv$***@reader1.panix.com>,
Louis Epstein <***@top.put.com> wrote:
Post by Louis Epstein
And now comes word that the "wife" who had expressed support
for Page when the "coming out" occurred is divorcing after having
actually been separated since last summer.
That makes perfect sense. It should come as no surprise.

Presumably, the wife^Wfemale partner was a lesbian. That means they like
girls, right?

So, if/when your partner changes gender, surely that would be the end of
the relationship (unless you are bi). Seems obvious to me.
--
"The party of Lincoln has become the party of John Wilkes Booth."

- Carlos Alazraqui -
RH Draney
2020-12-06 00:26:27 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Google News had a story about some "Elliot Page"
announcing "he is transgender"...it turns out it's
Ellen Page of "Juno" fame who announced she was a
lesbian a few years ago.
I admired actress Ellen Page (especially in Hard Candy, Juno, X-Men: The
Last Stand, and Super), and liked lesbian Ellen Page well
enough...Elliot Page, however, strikes me as something of a
self-absorbed jerk....

Has Diablo Cody said anything publicly about this latest chapter?...r