Peter Mayhew 1944-2019
2019-05-03 03:17:12 UTC
According to Google News (their top story in Entertainment)
the actor has Chewed his last Bacca.

2019-05-03 03:40:24 UTC
In memoriam, here, via YouTube, is the song "What Can You Get a Wookiee for Christmas hen He Already Owns a Comb)?" from the LP "Star Wars Christmas Album."

Also, from the same platter is Jon Bov Jovi's hirst record release:

l***@yahoo.com
2019-05-04 20:06:26 UTC
I was surprised to find he also played a certain monster in the 1977 "Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger."

(I was also appalled, years ago, to find out that that movie is rated G! It terrified a certain poor little kid - he was maybe 5 or 6.)