Death Takes a Holiday
Adam H. Kerman
2020-03-21 06:57:47 UTC
I'd like to wish one of my favorite movies a happy 86th birthday. It's
Fredric March's best performance in a very long and successful career.

Really don't care for Meet Joe Black.
Final_Taxi
2020-03-21 18:39:41 UTC
In my top 5 of favorite movies! Great film
Louis Epstein
2020-03-22 19:50:28 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
I'd like to wish one of my favorite movies a happy 86th birthday. It's
Fredric March's best performance in a very long and successful career.
Really don't care for Meet Joe Black.
When I saw the headline,I assumed it would lead to an obituary
for someone surnamed "Holiday".