James "Whitey" Bulger, gangster
2018-10-30 17:35:38 UTC
Found dead in West Virginia lock-up.

Developing.
l***@yahoo.com
2018-10-30 17:47:59 UTC
Murdered, apparently.

https://www.google.com/search?ei=9ZjYW6eqOsaIggf54J2ICg&q=james+bulger+89&oq=james+bulger+89&gs_l=psy-ab.3...7502.7531..7824...0.0..0.78.211.3....3..0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i67j0i22i30.bbkicICLXyA
k***@yahoo.com
2018-10-31 19:44:00 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Murdered, apparently.
https://www.google.com/search?ei=9ZjYW6eqOsaIggf54J2ICg&q=james+bulger+89&oq=james+bulger+89&gs_l=psy-ab.3...7502.7531..7824...0.0..0.78.211.3....3..0....1..gws-wiz.......0j0i67j0i22i30.bbkicICLXyA
Perhaps they should have just permanently blinded him. It's not as if he had any feelings mere head-bashing could arouse.
d***@gmail.com
2018-11-01 11:13:19 UTC
Perhaps they should have just permanently blinded him. It's not as if he had any feelings mere head-bashing could arouse.

With Bulger”s altzeimers, he may have forgotten who he was. The killing was the message. Tongue was cut out and the eyes were gouged out.

Well planned. Patient killers. Great job!
d***@gmail.com
2018-11-02 22:12:03 UTC
Let’s have a parade‼️

https://nypost.com/2018/10/31/meet-the-mob-hitman-suspected-of-killing-whitey-bulger/
danny burstein
2018-10-30 17:55:52 UTC
Found dead in West Virginia lock-up.
To which the Saudi foriegn minister
says: here, hold my, err, tea..
***@panix.com
W.C. Green
2018-10-30 17:56:04 UTC
More like decomposing.
Michael OConnor
2018-10-30 18:08:40 UTC
He must have wheezed on the wrong person.
d***@gmail.com
2018-10-31 02:52:38 UTC
REVEALED: Murdered wheelchair-bound mob boss Whitey Bulger, 89, was 'wheeled away from security cameras by three inmates with mafia ties before they beat him to death with a lock in a sock and tried to gouge his eyes out'

I am impressed at the patience. The long planned hit was executed perfectly.