Robert Mugabe 1924-2019
2019-09-06 05:37:57 UTC
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the front page
of BBC News.

Adam H. Kerman
2019-09-06 18:03:37 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the front page
of BBC News.
I would want to make extra sure he's actually dead.

For someone who started out as a reformer, his incompetance in handing
out the spoils destroyed agriculture. He confiscated the white-owned
estates and rewarded his cronies who knew absolutely nothing. The
country went from a net exporter of food to being unable to feed itself.

Millions died.
Topic Cop
2019-09-08 15:04:07 UTC
Will go down in history as one of Africa's great leaders.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-09-08 18:59:47 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Louis Epstein
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the front page
of BBC News.
Will go down in history as one of Africa's great leaders.
Are you high?

I have to take back what I said the other day: He never was a reformer.
One of the BBC reports reminded us that, right from the beginning, he
brutally slaughtered opponents.
Topic Cop
White people have no business being in Africa
Adam H. Kerman
2019-09-09 07:04:09 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Louis Epstein
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the
front page of BBC News.
Will go down in history as one of Africa's great leaders.
Are you high?
I have to take back what I said the other day: He never was a reformer.
One of the BBC reports reminded us that, right from the beginning, he
brutally slaughtered opponents.
White people have no business being in Africa
Rhodesia never had that big a white population, wasn't even 300,000.

He's still responsible for the deaths of millions in combinations of
outright brutality and widespread starvation in a country that was once
capable of feeding itself and exporting food.

The dead would be black.

If you think it's such a paradise, feel free to live there. No one will
stop you.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-09-09 08:02:27 UTC
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Louis Epstein
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the
front page of BBC News.
Will go down in history as one of Africa's great leaders.
Are you high?
I have to take back what I said the other day: He never was a reformer.
One of the BBC reports reminded us that, right from the beginning, he
brutally slaughtered opponents.
White people have no business being in Africa
Rhodesia never had that big a white population, wasn't even 300,000.
He's still responsible for the deaths of millions in combinations of
outright brutality and widespread starvation in a country that was once
capable of feeding itself and exporting food.
The dead would be black.
If you think it's such a paradise, feel free to live there. No one will
stop you.
Following up to myself

New documents claim to prove Mugabe ordered Gukurahundi killings
Recently released historical papers implicate Zimbabwean president in
orchestrating the 1980s killings for political gain.
Stuart Doran reports
May 19, 2015
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/19/mugabe-zimbabwe-gukurahundi-massacre-matabeleland

Mugabe's Gukurahundi role exposed
By Tinotenda Samukange
May 18, 2015
https://www.newsday.co.zw/2015/05/mugabe-exposed/

This is is an earlier news report, long before the release of the
Australian government cables
Tracking down a massacre
By John Simpson
World affairs editor, BBC News, Matabeleland May 7, 2008
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/7388214.stm

How the man-made starvation was inflicted:
Zimbabwe's new farmers defend their gains
Under President Robert Mugabe's land reform programme, some 4,000 white
farmers have been driven away and their land given to black farmers. The
BBC's Dan Isaacs talks to Zimbabwe's new farming class.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8617684.stm

New York Times op ed
https://www.nytimes.com/2002/08/07/opinion/zimbabwe-s-man-made-famine.html

and an Atlantic piece on how Mugabe destroyed agriculture
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/12/how-to-kill-a-country/302845/

"Deaths of millions" may be off by a rather large factor. It's probably
close to 500,000 dead from brutality and starvation.
Topic Cop
i'm white
Adam H. Kerman
But of course you are.
Alfalfa Bill
I used to be white. Then 23AndMe told me that 2/10s of 1% of my genome is from SubSaharan Africa. Under the One Drop Rule that makes me Black. It also makes the entire Southern branch of my family Black, which is screamingly funny because they were all unreconstructed racists.
Topic Cop
Well you know what they say about homophobes
David Carson
2019-09-12 12:42:52 UTC
On Wed, 11 Sep 2019 15:49:29 -0700 (PDT), Alfalfa Bill
Post by Alfalfa Bill
I used to be white. Then 23AndMe told me that 2/10s of 1% of my genome is from SubSaharan Africa. Under the One Drop Rule that makes me Black. It also makes the entire Southern branch of my family Black, which is screamingly funny because they were all unreconstructed racists.
You should apply to Harvard and the state bar as black and tell everyone
being black was part of your story since the day you were born.

Louis Epstein
2019-09-10 06:27:34 UTC
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Louis Epstein
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the front page
of BBC News.
Will go down in history as one of Africa's great leaders.
Are you high?
I have to take back what I said the other day: He never was a reformer.
One of the BBC reports reminded us that, right from the beginning, he
brutally slaughtered opponents.
White people have no business being in Africa
Murderous dictators have no business being in power anywhere.

Topic Cop
2019-09-10 13:45:25 UTC
Post by Louis Epstein
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Adam H. Kerman
Post by Topic Cop
Post by Louis Epstein
The Zimbabwean ex-dictator has kicked the bucket according to the front page
of BBC News.
Will go down in history as one of Africa's great leaders.
Are you high?
I have to take back what I said the other day: He never was a reformer.
One of the BBC reports reminded us that, right from the beginning, he
brutally slaughtered opponents.
White people have no business being in Africa
Murderous dictators have no business being in power anywhere.
He should have been mayor of Compton. They would have loved him there.