Eminent Elizabethans II:Philip Kerr 1956-2018
2018-03-24 05:27:29 UTC
I note the death of yet another of those I dub "Eminent Elizabethans II":
persons achieving note within the realms of,in lifespans completely within
the reign of,Queen Elizabeth II.
I've written of them intermittently since 1999,most recently on the
death of former Procurator General Sir Paul Jenkins.

Philip Kerr,described by philipkerr.org as "author of more than 30 books",
born February 22nd 1956,died March 23rd 2018,with the main already
published obituary being in The Guardian.
His works included both fiction and non-fiction and were for both adult
and child audiences.The 13th of his Bernie Gunther novels is about ten
days from publication according to fansite berniegunther.com.

2018-03-25 01:25:41 UTC
Did this gentleman pronounce his name "cur" like actor "John Kerr," "car" like actress Deborah Kerr, or "Care" like TV chef "Graham Kerr"?