FLORIDA?
ansaman
2019-08-30 12:18:52 UTC
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.

Twenty million people under the gun.
Michael OConnor
2019-08-30 16:40:53 UTC
And that's why I live five hours from the ocean.

I feel bad for the people who live in the Gulf Coast but it's the trade-off of having hot weather year-round.
Alfalfa Bill
2019-08-31 01:11:56 UTC
I am very sorry for you and for all impacted by the storm, but I've gotta ask, what are the chances that the storm hits Mar-a-logo?
ansaman
2019-08-31 01:15:17 UTC
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by ansaman
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.
Twenty million people under the gun.
I am very sorry for you and for all impacted by the storm, but I've gotta ask, what are the chances that the storm hits Mar-a-logo?
I live two streets over from Trump International Golf
Course and Mar-a-Lago is about a ten minute drive!
Alfalfa Bill
We'll have to ask Pat Robertson if it will count as a "God smite."
Kenny McCormack
2019-08-31 01:37:12 UTC
Post by ansaman
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by ansaman
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.
Twenty million people under the gun.
I am very sorry for you and for all impacted by the storm, but I've
gotta ask, what are the chances that the storm hits Mar-a-logo?
I live two streets over from Trump International Golf
Course and Mar-a-Lago is about a ten minute drive!
Whatever happens, I'm sure he'll blame it on the Democrats.
--
I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget
what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

- Maya Angelou -
RH Draney
How much is it as a chip shot?...r
melbedewy
2019-08-31 17:11:14 UTC
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by ansaman
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.
Twenty million people under the gun.
I am very sorry for you and for all impacted by the storm, but I've gotta ask, what are the chances that the storm hits Mar-a-logo?
Many Decades from now, when your party has accomplished turning the country into (like EVERY other place with a black and brown majority) a violent, bankrupt shithole, foreigners will study and shake their heads at the stupidity of those who opened the borders and lived in a fantasy economic world. A puzzling self-genocide to rival the Maya. This president will be seen as the last gasp of a vanishing free people before its degeneration into dictatorial rule by racist, economically illiterate demagogue's like Jackson, Sharpton, AOC and Talib.
Somewhere beyond the grave Spengler is laughing.
W.C. Green
2019-08-31 17:24:03 UTC
Post by melbedewy
Post by Alfalfa Bill
Post by ansaman
[...]
I won't go that far, but I do have relatives living west of Palm Beach
and I wouldn't want them devastated just so you can feel a bit of
schadenfreude.
--
Wendy Chatley Green
(not far from the Volusia/Brevard county line)
Kenny McCormack
2019-08-31 17:32:41 UTC
In article <39080f50-1c09-4d1c-bf84-***@googlegroups.com>,
melbedewy <***@hotmail.com> wrote:
a economically Somewhere country violent, of A the your racist, a
shake lived This its Sharpton, is Decades EVERY foreigners opened to
vanishing illiterate beyond into bankrupt those puzzling last party
black their in president degeneration AOC laughing. from other will
the rival free demagogue's the gasp has and heads a will into and
now, place study borders the people like grave turning of accomplished
majority) brown the economic at seen fantasy rule be dictatorial Talib.
the a stupidity world. as when by with and and Maya. before Jackson,
Spengler Many (like shithole, who self-genocide
Heh heh.

Pull my other finger, willya???
http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/ModernXtian
Meteorite Debris
2019-09-02 01:38:55 UTC
On Fri, 30 Aug 2019 05:18:52 -0700 (PDT) that great scribe ansaman
Post by ansaman
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.
Twenty million people under the gun.
Between hurricanes, sinkholes and the looming sea level rises that
Florida would be best returned to the alligators. Maybe Florida will be
part of the Bermuda triangle, a geriatric ward disappeared without a
trace.
David Carson
2019-09-02 02:26:38 UTC
Post by ansaman
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.
Twenty million people under the gun.
Between hurricanes, sinkholes and the looming sea level rises that
Florida would be best returned to the alligators. Maybe Florida will be
part of the Bermuda triangle, a geriatric ward disappeared without a
trace.
More Americans are migrating to Florida than any other state. Its
population passed New York's two years ago.
Kenny McCormack
2019-09-02 03:16:33 UTC
In article <qkhukt$qfc$***@gioia.aioe.org>,
David Carson <***@neosoft.com> wrote:
Post by David Carson
Post by Meteorite Debris
Between hurricanes, sinkholes and the looming sea level rises that
Florida would be best returned to the alligators. Maybe Florida will be
part of the Bermuda triangle, a geriatric ward disappeared without a
trace.
More Americans are migrating to Florida than any other state. Its
population passed New York's two years ago.
Like lambs to the slaughter...

There's certainly a lot to like about Florida (the weather, the natural
beauty), but all of the following are true:

1) The politics are completely fucked up. Just look at the lunatic
they have as governor.
2) The locals are mostly crazy. Notice all the stories you hear about
someone, somewhere doing something nuts - and it always turns out
to be either Florida Man or Florida Woman.
3) All of the above mentioned natural calamities will, eventually, make
it no longer worth the trouble. At some point, with deadly
hurricanes an annual occurrence, people are just going to give up
and move out.
http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/Pedantic
m***@gmail.com
AZ and NM are better choices
W.C. Green
2019-09-02 19:10:34 UTC
Post by m***@gmail.com
AZ and NM are better choices
Too dry. I like humidity.
Wendy Chatley Green
Louis Epstein
2019-09-02 17:37:46 UTC
Post by ansaman
It is looking like Florida is
going to take a major hit and I am
near "ground zero" in West Palm Beach.
Twenty million people under the gun.
The storm appears likely to move along the coast rather
than making a continental landfall.

Worst ever to hit the Bahamas though (185 mph in the Abacos).