Olivia De Havilland, 104 -- just breaking
2020-07-26 15:45:43 UTC
Just saw it on Wikipedia "Deaths in 2020."
d***@gmail.com
2020-07-26 20:38:56 UTC
https://people.com/movies/olivia-de-havilland-dead-at-104/?amp=true
m***@gmail.com
2020-07-26 20:48:53 UTC
Just saw it on Wikipedia "Deaths in 2020."
"As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're are not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when its all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat, or kill, as God is my witness I'll never be hungry again." Scarlett O'Hara.
Louis Epstein
2020-07-26 22:19:49 UTC
Just saw it on Wikipedia "Deaths in 2020."
Any comment from Norman Lloyd?