Legacy.com Search Function?
Add Reply
D.D.Degg
2019-07-26 15:49:42 UTC
Looks like Legacy.com has disabled their search function.
Can no longer search obituaries by "keyword".
Why?
Jason
2019-07-26 17:41:13 UTC
Post by D.D.Degg
Looks like Legacy.com has disabled their search function.
Can no longer search obituaries by "keyword".
Why?
On the Legacy.com homepage, click on "more options" just below the Last Name field. This will take you to a blue search page where you can click on "Search by Keyword". Then you will be able to enter your keyword just to the right of the Last Name.

I tried it using only the keyword Holocaust, and it worked fine.
D.D.Degg
2019-07-26 17:56:46 UTC
Post by Jason
Post by D.D.Degg
Looks like Legacy.com has disabled their search function.
Can no longer search obituaries by "keyword".
On the Legacy.com homepage, click on "more options" just below the Last Name field. This will take you to a blue search page where you can click on "Search by Keyword".
Had that page bookmarked, but a few days ago it went just blank.

When I try your recommendation I get ... a blank screen.

https://www.legacy.com/

But it works for you still?
Jason
2019-07-26 18:13:54 UTC
Post by D.D.Degg
Post by Jason
Post by D.D.Degg
Looks like Legacy.com has disabled their search function.
Can no longer search obituaries by "keyword".
On the Legacy.com homepage, click on "more options" just below the Last Name field. This will take you to a blue search page where you can click on "Search by Keyword".
Had that page bookmarked, but a few days ago it went just blank.
When I try your recommendation I get ... a blank screen.
https://www.legacy.com/
But it works for you still?
Here is a link to the page I used to obtain search results:

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/legacy/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=30&countryid=0&stateid=all&affiliateid=all

Not a secure site, so maybe if you change the https to http you might get where you need to be??
D.D.Degg
2019-07-26 21:51:12 UTC
Post by Jason
http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/legacy/obituary-search.aspx?daterange=30&countryid=0&stateid=all&affiliateid=all
Not a secure site, so maybe if you change the https to http you might get where you need to be??
Thank you, that is a familiar page.

For whatever reason my original bookmarked url,
after three days, is now working.

https://www.legacy.com/search
with a "search by keyword" still there.

But again - big thanks. I'll keep yours as backup.