Klondike, approx 19, cat companion to daughter of Underdog co-creator Buck Biggers
2020-01-07 02:30:06 UTC
My dear friend Victoria Biggers has just informed me of the peaceful 01/05/2020 passing of her beloved 19-year-old cat companion KLONDIKE, a tabby cat with black stripes. Victoria lives on Cape Cod and is the daughter of W. Watts "Buck" Biggers (on-topic), co-creator of Total Television cartoon characters Tennessee Tuxedo, Underdog, Commander McBragg, and second-tier Yukon constable Klondike Kat.
RH Draney
2020-01-07 07:56:09 UTC
Phineas J Whoopee, you're the greatest!...r
That Derek
2020-01-07 14:17:01 UTC
Post by RH Draney
Phineas J Whoopee, you're the greatest!...r
Professor Whoopee's voice was provided by Larry Storch, who turns 97 tomorrow (01/08/2020).

God bless him.