ping Louis: Pearl Berg, Dies at Age 114
danny burstein
2024-02-08 16:11:05 UTC
[Jewish news sources]

World's Oldest Jew, Pearl Berg, Dies at Age 114

Pearl Berg, the ninth oldest person in the world, the third oldest person
in the United States and the oldest Jewish person, died on Feb. 1 at her
home in Los Angeles. She was 114 years old.
====
rest:
https://vinnews.com/2024/02/08/worlds-oldest-jew-pearl-berg-dies-at-age-114/

***@panix.com
2024-02-09 00:16:53 UTC
Post by danny burstein
[Jewish news sources]
World's Oldest Jew, Pearl Berg, Dies at Age 114
Pearl Berg, the ninth oldest person in the world, the third oldest person
in the United States and the oldest Jewish person, died on Feb. 1 at her
home in Los Angeles. She was 114 years old.
====
https://vinnews.com/2024/02/08/worlds-oldest-jew-pearl-berg-dies-at-age-114/
I have seen the news reports but not received documentary
citations confirming her age.

I can almost hear Adam Sandler saying "Boy, that's one old Jew!"
David Samuel Barr
2024-02-09 14:17:19 UTC
So where does that put Dr Colchamiro [see
my post of 7/31/2023, 9:37am] who turned
105 on February 1 (although her daughter
believes it won't happen until tonight/
tomorrow, which is her 105th birthday by
the Jewish calendar)?
Louis Epstein
2024-02-09 20:36:35 UTC
It is not feasible to rank people aged