Deathwatch: Joe Jackson, Jackson family patriarch -- NOT UK new wave singer
2018-06-23 03:47:47 UTC
https://pagesix.com/2018/06/22/joe-jackson-is-on-his-deathbed/

Joe Jackson is on his deathbed

By Sarah Tetteh, The Sun
June 22, 2018 | 9:52am

Michael Jackson‘s father is dying and his family has been banned from seeing him, it has been claimed.

The late King of Pop’s dad, 89, is said to be dying of an undisclosed illness and his son Jermaine Jackson has revealed the drama surrounding his last days.

Dad of 11 Joe‘s handlers allegedly barred senior family members from visiting him, leading to intense discussions for four days with his confused sons and daughters.

Jermaine confirmed to the Daily Mail: “No one knew what was going on — we shouldn’t have to beg, plead, and argue to see our own father, especially at a time like this.”

“We have been hurting. We were not being told where he was and couldn’t get the full picture. Even from the doctor. My mother was worried sick.”

The 89-year-old has been ill for months but took a turn for the worse in the past week, sources close to the family have disclosed.

“Celebrity Big Brother” star Jermaine, 63, added: “He’s very, very frail, he doesn’t have long. The family needs to be by his bedside — that’s our only intention in his final days.

“It’s what any family would want, but some people around him think they know better … and they don’t.”

It’s understood that Joe’s wife, Katherine, and daughter Rebbie had finally been able to visit Joe at his Vegas home last week after learning his health had deteriorated.

Michael Jackson’s talent manager dad Joe guided his children to showbiz success as The Jackson 5.

Michael Jackson died of an overdose of the drugs propofol and benzodiazepine after suffering cardiac arrest on June 25, 2009.

His relationship with his notoriously “strict” father was fraught with troubles over the years.

Michael is said to have taken revenge by cutting his father out of his will and stipulating that his mother, Katherine, and not his father should get custody of his three children.
c***@aol.com
2018-06-23 03:56:54 UTC
Only the good die young.
d***@gmail.com
2018-06-23 17:05:12 UTC
One less abuser ....
That Derek
2018-06-23 17:31:47 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
One less abuser
Surely, you mean one FEWER abuser.
Michael OConnor
2018-06-23 18:22:37 UTC
That's what he meant, and don't call him Shirley.
Larc
2018-06-23 19:08:27 UTC
On Sat, 23 Jun 2018 11:22:37 -0700 (PDT), Michael OConnor <***@aol.com> wrote:

| > Surely, you mean one FEWER abuser.
|
| That's what he meant, and don't call him Shirley.

Did Joe ever earn a legitimate dollar on his own? Wonder who he's been sponging off
since Michael died? The smartest thing Katherine ever did was to kick him out.

Larc
Travoltron
2018-06-27 16:10:17 UTC
The old bastard just croaked!
c***@aol.com
2018-06-27 17:36:43 UTC
Maggot food
Travoltron
2018-06-27 20:37:34 UTC
I still remember when Michael died and the media came to interview him.
The creep was plugging his website and his music ambitions instead of
talking about Michael.