From Australia: Neglectful "dad" sues innocent company for girl's death
Lenona
2021-03-08 20:36:48 UTC
Found it here first:

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,440063

"PNA" is shorthand for "trying to kill your kid while making it look like a stupid accident." (Personally, I think it was just stupid laziness/parental neglect.)

Another thread:

https://old.reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/lyb5pn/very_sad_tragedy_but_parents_should_not_let_their/

I'm having trouble accessing the Daily Mail site (why would anyone want to?) but according to Bratfree, even the DM commentators don't have much sympathy for the father.
Travoltron
2021-03-09 01:13:44 UTC
For once Lenona, I'll grant you that that kid was a brat. But brats are
the product of shitty parenting.
Lenona
2021-03-09 03:53:45 UTC
Post by Travoltron
brats are
the product of shitty parenting.
Believe me, the BF members are VERY aware of that - and do not let parents off the hook.