Father John Tolkien, eldest son
Add Reply
1***@gmail.com
2018-11-13 15:15:05 UTC
Must be believing it now if your following the iicsa birmingham case this week and shame on all the doubters as it is finally being exposed as a massive cover up by catholic Church police and Tolkien lawyers you my friends are the reason people don't report abuse cos your all to quick to jump to the conclusion that it's lies well eat humble pie and be more open minded next time someone reports abuse
Louis Epstein
2018-11-14 00:56:06 UTC
Post by 1***@gmail.com
Must be believing it now if your following the iicsa birmingham case this week and shame on all the doubters as it is finally being exposed as a massive cover up by catholic Church police and Tolkien lawyers you my friends are the reason people don't report abuse cos your all to quick to jump to the conclusion that it's lies well eat humble pie and be more open minded next time someone reports abuse
Unfortunate if true!

Steve Hayes

Steve Hayes
When did he die?
Louis Epstein

1***@gmail.com
2018-12-11 19:05:07 UTC
Christopher or tolkien?
1***@gmail.com
2018-12-11 19:09:16 UTC
You following the iccsa inquiry regarding tolkien and his vile abuse the truth is finally coming out shame Christopher's no longer with us to see finally he is believed x