Les Emmerson, 77, singer/songwriter in Five Man Electrical Band ("Signs")
Bill Smith
2021-12-13 03:54:53 UTC
Les was the singer/songwriter in the Canadian band that left its mark with the huge hit "Signs" 50 years ago.

https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-rock-and-roll-royalty-songwriter-of-signs-les-emmerson-dead-at-77-1.5704314
Matthew Kruk
2021-12-13 06:16:24 UTC
Post by Bill Smith
Les was the singer/songwriter in the Canadian band that left its mark with the
huge hit "Signs" 50 years ago.
https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-rock-and-roll-royalty-songwriter-of-signs-les-emmerson-dead-at-77-1.5704314
And then there was Hello Melinda Goodbye, Absolutely Right, I'm a Stranger Here
("you crazy fools you had it made, you were living in parside") etc.

Nevermind all the hits that had with their previous name, The Staccatos.

RIP Les.
Matthew Kruk
2021-12-13 06:17:31 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
Post by Bill Smith
Les was the singer/songwriter in the Canadian band that left its mark with
the huge hit "Signs" 50 years ago.
https://ottawa.ctvnews.ca/ottawa-rock-and-roll-royalty-songwriter-of-signs-les-emmerson-dead-at-77-1.5704314
And then there was Hello Melinda Goodbye, Absolutely Right, I'm a Stranger
Here ("you crazy fools you had it made, you were living in parside") etc.
Nevermind all the hits that had with their previous name, The Staccatos.
RIP Les.
Correction:

("you crazy fools you had it made, you were living in paradise")