Not Official Yet -- Nick Meglin, creative force behind MAD Magazine ...
2018-06-03 02:09:01 UTC
... from the 1950s EC Comics days through early 2000s editor-in-chief days.

One fewer in the "usual gang of idiots."

Developing.
MJ Emigh
2018-06-03 03:13:40 UTC
... from the 1950s EC Comics days through early 2000s editor-in-chief days.
One fewer in the "usual gang of idiots."
Developing.
It sounds pretty official. Several years ago, my wife mentioned that she had taken two courses from Nick Meglin. My reaction was, "Must have been a different Nick Meglin." It wasn't. He was certainly a multi-talented idiot in that gang. I feel another wave of nostalgia sweeping over me with this news.