Nina Kapur, 26, local NYC TV news journalist (WCBS/2) - moped accident
2020-07-21 00:41:25 UTC
https://nypost.com/2020/07/20/cbs-reporter-nina-kapur-dies-following-nyc-moped-accident/

Metro

CBS New York reporter Nina Kapur dies following moped accident

By Joe Tacopino
July 20, 2020

Nina Kapur, a television journalist for CBS2 in New York, has died following a moped accident, the station said on Sunday night. She was 26 years old.

Kapur was injured during an accident in Manhattan on Saturday and was taken to Bellevue Hospital, where she later died, the station reported.

Her colleagues and classmates from Syracuse University remembered her Sunday night.

“This is the nina kapur i met in college: excellent at what she did while wearing a big smile on her face,” Jane Hong wrote on Twitter along with a video of Kapur smiling as a woman walks into her live shot while working for News 12.

“I remember telling her i couldn’t wait to watch her on national news one day… she deserved more. praying for her family and loved ones.”

Journalist Zach Parnes called the Pennsylvania native a “shining light.”

“She made countless sacrifices to make it to New York. Her work won’t be forgotten,” he wrote.
d***@gmail.com
2020-07-21 11:41:03 UTC
IMG I love her 😢

So great to see an old lady in her shoot.

I am so sorry to have you gone. You’re just like me letting the old lady into your shoot.

I will ask. He will tell me WHY