Comedian named John Whitestone? (I think?)
2014-07-13 04:58:18 UTC
I recently purchased a video of the Best of the Dean Martin Roasts. One of the
roasts featured is Michael Landon's and this guy whom I've never seen before
was introduced as (I think) John Whitestone. He set up a joke where he was a
director casting a Western which he called "Wagon Load" with Bogart, Gary
Cooper, and Mitchum and Michael Landon would play an Indian Chief. He then
proceeded to enact a scene, hilariously imitating all the actors. His
impersonations of Cooper and Bogart, especially, were so uncanny that his face
literally seemed to change--he looked just like them when mimicing them. It was
one of the funniest bits I've ever seen.
Anyway..I've never seen this guy before but my mother claims she used to see
him on Ed Sullivan's show sometimes. Does anyone know who I'm talking about or
anything about him?
WAAAAAAAAAY too late for this advice, you want to search for Guy Marks. Wikipedia has the details.
r***@gmail.com
2016-03-15 07:41:48 UTC
Yes i do cause i have the same video and he he is hilarious. He's was around for years.
MJ Emigh
2016-03-16 02:47:13 UTC
this guy whom I've never seen before
Yup, this Guy is correct. Not only a comedian and actor, but a Guy with a big hit record called "Loving You Has Made Me Bananas." He went on-topic here probably 30 years ago.
l***@gmail.com
2017-02-22 02:22:45 UTC
His name is Guy marks
marcus
2017-02-22 02:57:48 UTC
Post by l***@gmail.com
His name is Guy marks

c***@gmail.com
2019-01-29 00:39:20 UTC
Post by marcus
Post by l***@gmail.com
His name is Guy marks
http://youtu.be/jmOBekEhI0Y
This is too funny, here is is 20 years after the firt post and I am watching the same dean martin roasts and was googling this guy to find out about him. So funny!!