Woman at Capitol riots
Add Reply
Lenona
2021-01-06 23:13:10 UTC
I don't think anyone predicted this...(just heard it on PBS).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/06/dc-protests-trump-rally-live-updates/
Lenona
2021-01-06 23:22:09 UTC
Then again, maybe some media did. I was just thinking of the Capitol location in particular.
ansaman
2021-01-07 01:54:05 UTC
Post by Lenona
I don't think anyone predicted this...(just heard it on PBS).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/06/dc-protests-trump-rally-live-updates/
USAF Veteran

https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/protester-killed-in-capitol-was-air-force-vet-from-california/
--
If it seems I don't respond to you,
it is because I have filtered out all
your messages.
Adam H. Kerman
2021-01-07 05:57:22 UTC
Post by ansaman
Post by Lenona
I don't think anyone predicted this...(just heard it on PBS).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/06/dc-protests-trump-rally-live-updates/
USAF Veteran
https://nypost.com/2021/01/06/protester-killed-in-capitol-was-air-force-vet-from-california/
AP says three others died of medical emergencies but gave no details.

https://apnews.com/article/congress-confirm-joe-biden-78104aea082995bbd7412a6e6cd13818
Topic Cop
2021-01-07 14:20:04 UTC
Post by Lenona
I don't think anyone predicted this...(just heard it on PBS).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/06/dc-protests-trump-rally-live-updates/
"It's just a flash bang"

Just as entertaining now as it was the 20 times I watched it last night.
Dave P.
2021-01-09 00:46:07 UTC
Post by Lenona
I don't think anyone predicted this...(just heard it on PBS).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2021/01/06/dc-protests-trump-rally-live-updates/
Electoral College Successfully Overturned, Buffalo Guy Selected As President
https://babylonbee.com/news/electoral-college-successfully-overturned-buffalo-guy-selected-as-president

WASHINGTON, D.C.—Today in the nation's capital, Congress
was set to begin counting electoral votes, but was stopped
by a group of Trump supporters storming the Capitol building.

"Congress was trying to count the fraudulent electoral votes
and steal the election, but we stopped them just in time,"
said protestor Ganther Buggo as he propped his feet up on
Nancy Pelosi's desk. "We're in charge now!"

The protestors then invoked the little known 29th Amendment
of the Constitution that says the first person to storm the
Capitol while Congress is in session & stand there triumphantly
shall become the next president of the United States.

According to sources, the mantle of leadership has been
placed upon a guy wearing a really cool buffalo hat, since
he was the first person to make it to the front of the room
and strike a triumphant pose while waving the flag.

The newly elected buffalo-hat President will be announcing
his cabinet members next week. Biden congratulated him on
his victory and then fell back to sleep.