Belated Condolences To The Fisher And Lewis Families
Add Reply
Greg Carr
2008-06-14 07:52:58 UTC
LEWIS Alison Elizabeth (nee Fisher) July 6, 1965 October 21, 2007 It
is with
profound sadness that we announce the passing of Alison after a
valiant
fight against cancer. Alison was an amazing and beautiful person and
leaves
many to mourn her loss. She was the friend and dearly loved wife of
Todd and
the proud mother of Cameron and Cole. Left with heavy hearts are
mother
Juliet, father John (Megan), brother Julian (Vicky) and sister
Melanie. Also
missing Alison are mother and father-in-law Arlene and Brian,
brothers-in-law Graeme (Sabina) and Geoff, Grandmas Evelyne and Rhoda,
and
many aunts, uncles, nieces, nephews, cousins, friends and colleagues.
Born
in Sarnia, Ontario, Alison spent her childhood in Elliott Lake and
Johannesburg, S.A. before moving to Richmond, BC at the age of nine.
She
attended Incentive School and McNair Secondary before going onto UBC
attain degrees of B.A., B.Ed and M.B.A. Alison was a well-respected
educator
and administrator in the Surrey School District, most recently as
Principal
of Fleetwood Secondary. A memorial to honour and celebrate her life
will be
held at 1:30 pm on Sunday, October 28th at the Croatian Cultural
Centre 3250
Commercial Drive, Vancouver, BC. Forever in our memories and always in
our
hearts.
Published in the Vancouver Sun and/or The Province on 10/26/2007.

http://archiver.rootsweb.ancestry.com/th/read/CAN-BC-OBITS/2007-10/1193420201
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew Alison yrs ago and she lived in a nice large home in
Tsawwassen. I recall her Mom taking her and her girlfriends and myself
to Kerrisdale Arena to see the Clash opened by the Burning Spears on
Month 6, Day 26, 1982. I was separated from them as soon as the Clash
started as I was knocked 15 ft sideways instantly in the mosh. Alison
was a straight A student and a punk rocker, glad to see she achieved
mainstream success in her short life. Best of luck to her family.

We are awaiting the return of our JHVH in the flesh or his Son. His Son Yu'shua died on the cross for our sins, was resurrected and walked the earth for awhile then ascended unto Heaven. We await the Third Coming not the Second.

Scottish Quaker Robert Barclay-"The weighty Truths of God were neglected, and, as it were, went into Desuetude. ...

Who will be the last Coalition soldier to be maimed in Iraq?

Canadian troops out of Afghanistan and into Darfur.http://www.amnesty.ca/instantkarma/petition.php

Good luck to anyone trying to learn Hebrew. I am looking for a Hebrew-Gregorian calendar in both Hebrew and English lettering.

I am looking for my missing automobile. Left in the care of Low's Tire (Firestone) on King George Hwy which has since gone out of business. A man who claimed to be a tow truck driver named Jerry (sounded Black) called me and said he had it
but when I called him back he denied it. JVD-968 "89 Plymouth Reliant white with red interior. Devellis in lettering on the rear trunk. Contact me by email or the GRC if you are one of those ppl. Am looking for the address of Dave Reynolds and any info about him. He used to run Low's Tires and since he refuses to answer his email ***@telus.net I can only assume he is the person who stole my vehicle and the contents in it. I have talked to the new owners and they claim to know nothing.
3P3BK41D9KT921716 is the vin number. John Reynolds still has a valid email ***@telus.net but refuses to return my inquiries.Any info about this thief is appreciated.

I am also looking for various books and CD's that I have discovered missing. All are marked Greg Carr on the inside cover or somewhere in the CD booklet. $5 reward for each CD and for each book. Will pay $200 for info regarding how they disappeared because I honestly don't know.
blaque jacque tabarnac
2008-06-15 02:59:15 UTC
Gregory Carr
2021-11-18 07:41:52 UTC
I knew Alison yrs ago and she lived in a nice large home in
Tsawwassen. I recall her Mom taking her and her girlfriends and myself
to Kerrisdale Arena to see the Clash opened by the Burning Spears on
Month 6, Day 26, 1982. I was separated from them as soon as the Clash
started as I was knocked 15 ft sideways instantly in the mosh. Alison
was a straight A student and a punk rocker, glad to see she achieved
mainstream success in her short life. Best of luck to her family.
That is tragic. Sad to hear she died young.
I wonder, Greg, if she'd been born a homosexual would you be glad she died -
since you passionately advocate the extermination of all gays in Canada?
It is 2021 and the queers have not been exterminated after a fair trial yet. Don't get your panties in a knot.

The world would be a better place without homosexual sex acts.

The Bible and Talmud and Koran all forbid homosexual sex acts with the punishment being death. Homosexuals are only 1.7% of the CDN population and are overrepresented in the penal system, among the homeless, among the mentally ill with some ppl believing homosexuality itself is a mental illness like pedophilia and necrophilia and bestiality, among the alcoholic and drug addicted, AIDs is primarily a disease of homosexuals it costs CDN tax payers 25k a year to keep them alive. The recent rise in syphilus is caused by homosexual sex acts.

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 New International Version (NIV)
9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men[a] 10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is detestable" (Leviticus 18:22) in the KJV is it is called an ABOMINATION the only word in the whole Bible to be in bold face.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads" (Leviticus 20:13).

1 TIMOTHY 1:10
KJ21 for whoremongers, for those who defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjurers, and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine
ASV for fornicators, for abusers of themselves with men, for menstealers, for liars, for false swearers, and if there be any other thing contrary to the sound doctrine;
and for sexually immoral persons, for homosexuals, for kidnappers and slave traders, for liars, for perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine,

Romans 1:26-27

Paul writes: "God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error."

Jude 1:7
"Even as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire." (KJV)