David Lee Roth, 56, former guitarist for David Lee Roth
2019-11-05 23:43:59 UTC
https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/former-david-lee-roth-guitarist-bart-walsh-dies-at-56/

Former DAVID LEE ROTH Guitarist BART WALSH Dies At 56

November 5, 2019

Former David Lee Roth guitarist Bart Walsh has died at the age of 56. According to Bart's family, the cause of his death was gastrointestinal bleed and dehydration.

Ex-MÖTLEY CRÜE frontman John Corabi paid tribute to Bart on social media, writing: "R.I.P. Bart Walsh ....A great guy, talented guitar player, and always beyond helpful when I worked at Gibson Guitars...I hope you're happy playing guitar up there buddy!!!! You'll be missed..."

Walsh was the original guitarist for the VAN HALEN tribute band THE ATOMIC PUNKS, which also once featured singer Ralph Saenz, now better known as Michael Starr from STEEL PANTHER. His years spent performing with them caught the eye of VH frontman David Lee Roth, and he was soon recruited to join Dave on his 1999 world tour as his lead guitarist.

Although Bart is best known for his time playing hard rock, he grew up under the tutelage of his great uncle Cecil Campbell, a Country Music Hall Of Famer.

Schooled at the Musicians Institute in Los Angeles, alongside notables like Jennifer Batten (Michael Jackson) and Paul Gilbert (RACER X and MR. BIG), Walsh put together the band LANCIA. They quickly became a top L.A. draw, and their self-titled CD was released in Japan to great acclaim.

After his time with THE ATOMIC PUNKS and David Lee Roth, Bart worked with POISON frontman Bret Michaels for a while on one of his solo projects, and then went to work for Gibson Guitars. For several years, Bart traveled all over for Gibson doing hundreds of clinics demonstrating their products, and educating buyers on all the things that make Gibson the company of legend that they are.

More recently, Walsh was working on multiple projects, including one with his wife Delaney, on her first full-length CD release, where Bart played all the guitars on the CD, as well as produced the entire disc. Bart was also involved with an all-star project called the ROCK DAWGS, which featured some of his closest friends and musicians, including JUDAS PRIEST drummer Scott Travis.

Photo and text courtesy of Blackbird Management
That Derek
2019-11-05 23:53:09 UTC
BIG-TIME OOPS!!!

The header should have been "BART WALSH," the former guitarist for David Lee Roth.

When the end comes, I know, they'll say "Just a Gigolo," as life goes on without me.
Topic Cop
2019-11-06 09:42:31 UTC
You are banned from posting Eddie Van Halen's death notice here.
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-06 16:08:57 UTC
You are banned from posting Eddie Van Halen's death notice here.

Please. Leave Eddie [and others] alone.

T. Y.
Michael OConnor
2019-11-06 16:18:49 UTC
"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!"
mongo
2019-11-06 17:05:03 UTC
Oh That Derek!!!!
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-06 21:23:46 UTC
"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!"

Gawd. That was the FUNNIEST REPORT EVER. I won’t forget that stupid girl crying out to leave Miss Spears alone.

Thank you!!!
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-06 21:32:09 UTC
Yet, in my mind’s eye...

I see a loaded Brittany driving her Bentley top down mostly naked w two boys unbelted wrestling in the backseat.

She has come a long way (still picking Arab men as BFs). She still has a way to go.
A Friend
It was a guy named Chris Crocker aka Chris Cunningham.
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-06 23:46:51 UTC
It was a guy named Chris Crocker aka Chris Cunningham.

He deserves an award. And, BTW, ....

LEAVE BRITTANY ALONE. LOL
Michael OConnor
2019-11-07 00:36:00 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
"LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!!"
Gawd. That was the FUNNIEST REPORT EVER. I won’t forget that stupid girl crying out to leave Miss Spears alone.
Thank you!!!
Correction - that wasn't a stupid girl, that was actually a gay man named Chris Crocker:

And of course to quote Seinfeld, not that there's anything wrong with it.
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-07 00:42:59 UTC
Correction - that wasn't a stupid girl, that was actually a gay man named Chris Crocker:

http://youtu.be/DUtpztmi5eQ

And of course to quote Seinfeld, not that there's anything wrong with it.

I. LOVE. HIM!!!!!

Thank you.
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-07 00:46:25 UTC
And of course to quote Seinfeld, not that there's anything wrong with it.

I just read this and my mind flashed on

GEORGE COSTANZA SAYING
“MY FATHER IS GAY”.

What a great show.