Money
Add Reply
____Te Re_________
2021-03-15 00:59:08 UTC
Hello ...... 1900 €'s or other money very needed at moment. I need to buy a mobile phone. Telephone: 372 6861327. E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com . My location: Männimäe st. 27-39, Viljandi, Estonia.

Kristjan Robam
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-03-15 12:17:59 UTC
Will you accept Peruvian currency?
MJ Emigh
2021-03-15 21:45:01 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Will you accept Peruvian currency?
Ooooh, if he won't, send it to me!
Man From a city with name Viljandi
2021-03-29 17:12:40 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
Will you accept Peruvian currency?
Yes.

With the best wishes,
Your all very good friend.

Telephone: 372 6861327
E-mail: ya12983 @@ mail com
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-03-29 19:52:53 UTC
Well, yeah, I'd too consider anyone who is about to enrich me a "very good friend".

Problem is, the Peruvian funds are in several secret-numbered offshore accounts in The Seychelles, and the global-warming-triggered rising ocean levels aren't merely helping free up The Suez Canal, but ALSO submerging The Seychelles as I type.

So this could take a good while.
MJ Emigh
2021-03-29 22:11:44 UTC
Post by ***@gmail.com
the Peruvian funds are in several secret-numbered offshore accounts in The Seychelles
Woah....I didn't know about that. You were WAY ahead of me on that joke! But, why does a cell phone cost about 2250 U.S. dollars in Estonia? Maybe he would be better off flying here and panhandle what he needs on the streets. Maybe pick a spot in front of an AT&T store so there's no time wasted running in and getting the phone he wants. People feel much better about giving money to street people than to people with internet.