Breaking News: Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein dead
Add Reply
mongo
2019-08-10 13:06:08 UTC
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
David Carson
2019-08-10 13:30:33 UTC
Post by mongo
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
Another Clinton associate ends up dead. As Derek would say, ka-ching!
Michael OConnor
2019-08-10 13:51:43 UTC
I guess he goes on that list with Vince Foster and the guy who was found decapitated but the police listed his death as "natural causes".
Louis Epstein
2019-08-10 14:20:22 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by David Carson
Post by mongo
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
Another Clinton associate ends up dead. As Derek would say, ka-ching!
I guess he goes on that list with Vince Foster and the guy who was found decapitated but the police listed his death as "natural causes".
So some enemy of Clinton is going around killing his associates?

Guilty Bastard
2019-08-10 15:10:57 UTC
Post by Michael OConnor
Post by David Carson
Post by mongo
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
Another Clinton associate ends up dead. As Derek would say, ka-ching!
I guess he goes on that list with Vince Foster and the guy who was found decapitated but the police listed his death as "natural causes".
And the fellow who had a heart attack while lifting weights and the
barbell landed on his throat.
Terry del Fuego
2019-08-10 17:47:23 UTC
Post by mongo
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
How...convenient.

Though Twitter (where all the smartest people go for super-reliable
legal advice) says that any evidence already seized can be used
against whoever it implicates. Hopefully that's true.
That Derek
2019-08-10 23:56:41 UTC
Post by David Carson
As Derek would say, ka-ching!
Thank you, Mr. Carson, for the shout-out but I usually reserve the "ka-chings!" for the never-to-be-dwindled litany of Navajo Code Talkers and Tuskegee Airmen.

No matter how exhausted and wise-cracky we all get by the death of yet another Code Talker or Airman, at least both groups did something noble and substantially meaningful during WWII.

Sometimes the hundreds of actors who appeared on powerhouse UK TV franchises "Coronation Street" and/or "Doctor Who" will get a ka-ching1 -- but not Clinton wonk retro-pervs.
Travoltron
2019-08-12 19:15:52 UTC
Post by mongo
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
I told everyone I knew IRL that this guy would have an fatal "accident"
and never make it to trial. People thought I was nuts, and now they're
left speechless.
John M.
Hmmmmm.
Michael OConnor
2019-08-23 23:20:15 UTC
At first I kiddingly blamed Clinton, but as I guessed, the conspiracy theorists jumped all over his death, but I never believed the degree to which they did. Now, half the country seems to think Trump did it, and the other half thinks Clinton did it. Even when the coroner ruled his death a suicide, everybody is trying to figure out who paid him off. Maybe, just maybe, Epstein killed himself.
Guilty Bastard
2019-08-23 22:52:36 UTC
Post by Travoltron
Post by mongo
https://nypost.com/2019/08/10/convicted-pedophile-jeffrey-epstein-dead/
I told everyone I knew IRL that this guy would have an fatal "accident"
and never make it to trial. People thought I was nuts, and now they're
left speechless.
Madam Maxwell is slated to join him