Here Are 10 Bad Things That Have Happened, Proving God Doesn't Exist
Dave P.
2021-03-19 18:52:24 UTC
Here Are 10 Bad Things That Have Happened,
Proving God Doesn't Exist
https://babylonbee.com/news/here-are-10-bad-things-that-have-happened-proving-god-doesnt-exist

Progressive Christian Believes Everything About God
Except That Bible Stuff
https://babylonbee.com/news/progressive-christian-believes-everything-about-god-except-that-bible-stuff

Giant Cloud Of Dust Emerges From Vatican As Pope Francis
Opens His Bible
https://babylonbee.com/news/giant-cloud-of-dust-emerges-from-vatican-as-pope-francis-opens-his-bible

Migrant Child Dreams Of Someday Crossing Border To Enjoy
Dr. Seuss Books, Pepe Le Pew Cartoons, Aunt Jemima Pancakes
https://babylonbee.com/news/migrant-child-dreams-of-someday-crossing-border-to-enjoy-dr-seuss-books-pepe-le-pew-cartoons-aunt-jemima-pancakes

Billions In Damages As Military Allows Women To Park The Tanks
https://babylonbee.com/news/millions-in-damages-as-military-allows-women-to-park-the-tanks

Biden Says Mask Wearing Must Continue Until Everyone
Has Learned Complete Obedience To Government
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-says-we-all-will-have-to-keep-wearing-masks-until-absolutely-everyone-has-learned-complete-obedience-to-the-government

Biden Suspected Of Contributing To Border Crisis By
Hanging Signs Saying 'Free Stuff, Come On In'
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-suspected-of-contributing-to-border-crisis-by-hanging-signs-saying-free-stuff-please-come-on-in

Biden Unveils Ambitious Plan To Pay National Debt
By Capturing A Leprechaun And Using His Gold
https://babylonbee.com/news/biden-unveils-ambitious-plan-to-pay-national-debt-by-capturing-a-leprechaun-and-using-his-gold

After Killing Abel, Cain Tells God That The
True Culprit Was White Supremacy
https://babylonbee.com/news/cain-tells-god-that-the-true-culprit-was-white-supremacy

9 Disasters From History That Were Actually Motivated
By White Supremacy
https://babylonbee.com/news/9-disasters-from-history-that-were-actually-motivated-by-white-supremacy
Terry del Fuego
2021-03-20 17:59:56 UTC
On Fri, 19 Mar 2021 11:52:24 -0700 (PDT), "Dave P."
Post by Dave P.
Progressive Christian Believes Everything About God
Except That Bible Stuff
https://babylonbee.com/news/progressive-christian-believes-everything-about-god-except-that-bible-stuff
When I was 7 years old, one of the local kiddy shows had a segment
where the host would read jokes sent in by kids. I came up with:

Q: What did the one piece of toast say to the other piece of toast?
A: Go to bed!

Needless to say, Diver Dan didn't read it on air. I'm sorry that the
Babylon Bee wasn't around at the time because obviously I could have
been a published humorist.