Triniti Harrell, 1, killed by mom's boyfriend's pit bull
2018-11-17 13:39:25 UTC
"My Baby Boi, he's my ryder the nigga love blood, hate he like to kill
shit but o well i love him ethier way (haha those poor lil bunnies ))

"No charges are expected to be filed in the incident. "

https://www.cbs17.com/news/local-news/1-year-old-rocky-mount-girl-dies-after-being-attacked-by-family-dog/1560152818
1-year-old Rocky Mount girl dies after being attacked by family dog

ROCKY MOUNT, N.C. (WNCN) - A 1-year-old Rocky Mount girl has died after
being viciously attacked by her family's dog, according to the Edgecombe
County Sheriff's Office.

The attack occurred on Oct. 22 at a home located on N.C. Highway 43,
authorities said. Deputies received a call from the home regarding a dog
actively attacking a child.

According to the sheriff's office, the 6-year-old dog was the family's pet
and was "slinging the child around in its mouth."

The sheriff's office confirmed Monday that Triniti Harrell died from
injuries sustained in the attack.

No charges are expected to be filed in the incident.

"We ask for continued prayers for her family and the first responders who
were involved," the sheriff's office said in a release.

Last week, the mother of the child told deputies she was trying to stab
the dog to stop the attack, but it didn't work.

A detective arrived first on scene and witnessed the attack happening and
pulled out his gun and shot the dog twice in the head, killing it, Sheriff
Clee Atkinson said.

The first shot did not affect the dog. The second shot killed the animal,
the sheriff said.

"He's definitely a hero, because in law enforcement, sometimes that 1, 2,
3, 4, 5 seconds is life or death," Atkinson said. "He saw at that point,
and it was a tough shot. We've discussed this and some officers wouldn't
have been able to make this shot."

Emergency officials and deputies on scene "performed emergency first aid
on the child to try to stabilize her as as she was clinging to life at
this point," according to a news release from the sheriff's office.

The girl was taken to the hospital and then flown to Vidant Pitt for
treatment.

She was then transported to UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill where she later
died.

The Edgecombe County Sheriff’s Office said the dog involved in the attack
was a pit bull-mix.
--
Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com
k***@yahoo.com
2018-11-17 20:44:47 UTC
Post by David Carson
The girl was taken to the hospital and then flown to Vidant Pitt for
treatment.
She was then transported to UNC Hospitals in Chapel Hill where she later
died.
The Edgecombe County Sheriff’s Office said the dog involved in the attack
was a pit bull-mix.
--
Dead or Alive Data Base
http://www.doadb.com
Sometimes it seems that if owners of certain breeds cannot bring themselves to rehome the dog, they ought to at least rehome the dependent children.

But far be it from me to hurt anyone's delicate feelings.
Rod
2018-11-19 10:27:15 UTC
Post by David Carson
"My Baby Boi, he's my ryder the nigga love blood, hate he like to kill
shit but o well i love him ethier way (haha those poor lil bunnies ))
https://blog.dogsbite.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/kilo-pit-bull-animal-aggressive.jpg
"No charges are expected to be filed in the incident. "
Does that Facebook pic you posted relate to this story? Is that the dog?
David Carson
2018-11-19 14:31:35 UTC
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 02:27:15 -0800 (PST), Rod
Post by Rod
Post by David Carson
"My Baby Boi, he's my ryder the nigga love blood, hate he like to kill
shit but o well i love him ethier way (haha those poor lil bunnies ))
https://blog.dogsbite.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/kilo-pit-bull-animal-aggressive.jpg
"No charges are expected to be filed in the incident. "
Does that Facebook pic you posted relate to this story? Is that the dog?
Yes, that's "Kilo tha monster" from North Carolina Highway 43.

Listen to the audio from the 9-1-1 call where the mother keeps yelling,
"Kilo, STOP!"

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KbDane9uAj17D6f6vv0uS8dkQbq_HuFx/view

"Ma'am, yelling at him is not going to change anything."

Bermuda999
2018-11-19 18:12:32 UTC
Post by David Carson
[...]
Horrendous story and I wonder if the dog had any previous human attack incidents. I do get your point though of the innate danger such a dog presents to humans in the house, especially youngsters.

I don't know if it is on my end, but the link in your post doesn't work (isn't "clickable") unless I remove everything after 1560152818 in the hot link
David Carson
2018-11-19 19:40:16 UTC
On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 10:12:32 -0800 (PST), Bermuda999
Post by Bermuda999
I don't know if it is on my end, but the link in your post doesn't work (isn't "clickable") unless I remove everything after 1560152818 in the hot link
That was the end of the URL. After it, I put in a hard return, then
pasted the text, which began with the headline, "1-year-old Rocky
Mount ..."