report: Herman Cain
Add Reply
danny burstein
2020-07-30 14:27:30 UTC
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/herman-cain-obituary/2020/07/30/id/979733/

***@panix.com
J.D. Baldwin
2020-07-30 14:32:47 UTC
Post by danny burstein
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/herman-cain-obituary/2020/07/30/id/979733/
Reported by CNBC as well, but I can't find another news source
reporting his death.
2020-07-30 16:19:34 UTC
https://hermancain.com/
Big Mongo
2020-07-30 16:17:34 UTC
Post by danny burstein
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/herman-cain-obituary/2020/07/30/id/979733/
Auntie Beeb's got the goods...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53600376
l***@yahoo.com
2020-07-30 18:09:39 UTC
And, from The New York Times:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/herman-cain-former-presidential-candidate-dies-at-74/ar-BB17nlQy?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=mailsignout

Excerpt:

...When Mr. Cain was hospitalized, Mr. Calabrese said that in addition to attending Mr. Trump’s indoor rally in Tulsa, Okla., on June 20, he had done “a lot of traveling” recently.

“I don’t think there’s any way to trace this to the one specific contact that caused him to be infected,” he said at the time. “We’ll never know.”

In a video posted to his website after the president’s rally, Mr. Cain said he had worn a mask while in groups of people. But he also posted photographs of himself on social media that showed him without a mask and surrounded by people in the arena...

Lenona.
a***@gmail.com
2020-07-30 22:56:09 UTC
another fascist bites the dust out of their own anti science stupidity
v***@yahoo.com
2020-07-31 05:14:12 UTC
Let’s all hope a loathsome disease sends you to Hell...sooner the better
a***@gmail.com
2020-07-31 15:18:32 UTC
Post by v***@yahoo.com
Let’s all hope a loathsome disease sends you to Hell...sooner the better
fuck you mother fucker ... BOOMER REMOVER B/C THEY FUCKING SUCK