Dementia: Gahan Wilson
2019-03-04 13:38:18 UTC
<https://www.gofundme.com/gahan-wilson-team-effort>

(Warning: First picture on the page blatantly depicts
left-handedness.)

"Gahan is suffering from severe dementia. We have helped him through
the stages of the disease and he is currently not doing very well."

"My mother, and his wife of fifty three years, Nancy Winters, passed
away on March 2, 2019. She was his rock. His guide through the world.
While we all helped with his care, it was my mother who grounded him.
He is currently distraught and out of sorts with the world."
Dave Garrett
2019-03-06 04:51:50 UTC
Post by Terry del Fuego
<https://www.gofundme.com/gahan-wilson-team-effort>
(Warning: First picture on the page blatantly depicts
left-handedness.)
"Gahan is suffering from severe dementia. We have helped him through
the stages of the disease and he is currently not doing very well."
"My mother, and his wife of fifty three years, Nancy Winters, passed
away on March 2, 2019. She was his rock. His guide through the world.
While we all helped with his care, it was my mother who grounded him.
He is currently distraught and out of sorts with the world."
That certainly clears up any speculation regarding the rather sudden
announcement of his retirement a couple of months ago.
--
Dave