Maureen Murphy, Australian comedian (made 14 appearances on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson)
2019-01-20 00:08:00 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/elayneboosler/posts/10218936284746908
Elayne Boosler
1/18/19, 5:42 PM ·
Hey Comedy/Showbiz Peeps. Our old friend and wonderful comedian Maureen Murphy has died. We are putting together a memorial for her for some time in February in LA. If you knew Maureen and would like to attend, and more importantly, would like to speak, please either post here or email me at ***@elayneboosler.com. Thanks. Diane Nichols, Alison Arngrim, Robin Tyler, Keith Jennings and I are co-ordinating the event.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0614512/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maureen_Murphy_(comedian)

YouTube: Maureen Murphy on the Tonight Show

Diner
2019-01-20 00:13:22 UTC
When asked when Maureen died, Elayne wrote "December 13th, but we only recently heard."