From Reddit...unbelievable
2020-03-26 05:40:05 UTC
Unfortunately, there's no reason to believe it's a hoax.

http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,435222

To my annoyance, I can't access the comments with this old device - no, I can't get another one. But if anyone took her parents' side, I'd be very surprised.

2020-03-26 06:08:17 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
Unfortunately, there's no reason to believe it's a hoax.
http://www.refugees.bratfree.com/read.php?2,435222
To my annoyance, I can't access the comments with this old device - no, I can't get another one. But if anyone took her parents' side, I'd be very surprised.
Lenona.
Can you read https://www.removeddit.com/r/AmIthAsshole/comments/fofufe/ ?

2020-03-26 07:42:35 UTC
No, it says "could not connect to Reddit."

But thanks.
Bryan Styble
2020-03-26 09:09:03 UTC
Fortunately, Gladys and Vernon Presley didn't have that sentiment...although (according to the controversial but credible Goldman bio), their surviving son kinda, sorta did!

Oh, and much congrats on having a new young', Lenona!

BRYAN STYBLE/Florida
Bryan Styble
2020-03-26 12:01:38 UTC
Sorry, Lenona, as that was supposed to read "young-un"!

Oh, I should have added that I actually find it rather touching--and certainly interesting when considering its possible impact on his talent--that Elvis Aaron Presley often seemed as though he felt haunted by Jesse Garon Presley.

That is, how might it be possible to NOT feel considerable--if not overwhelming or even downright crushing--guilt, perhaps even over an entire lifetime, simply because you find yourself a surviving identical twin?

STYBLE/Florida
l***@yahoo.com
2020-03-26 15:31:28 UTC
Um, you DID see what I wrote in that thread, I hope?