Kristie Kelley, 44, killed by her dog
2018-11-16 23:38:14 UTC
https://www.heraldbanner.com/news/woman-dies-after-being-victim-of-dog-bite/article_6c4800f8-dbd7-11e8-9bd2-bb6513473633.html

Woman dies in hospital after being bit by her dog

Kristie Kelley died in the hospital four days after her dog attacked her.

HUNT COUNTY — Kristie Kelley, a 44-year-old Greenville, Texas native, died
days after suffering a dog bite on October 23rd, 2018 on the 2500 block of
County Road 4311.

According to the Hunt County Sheriff's Office, officials got a 911 call
from someone who told them that a woman had been bitten by her dog and she
needed an ambulance.

Emergency crews were dispatched to the scene along and due to the extent
and severity of the injuries, medical personnel made the decision to take
Kelly to a Collin County hospital via air ambulance

Authorities said that a preliminary investigation determined that the
Kelley was home alone when the attack happened and was found inside the
home by her husband when he got there.

Officials determined that Kelley and her husband lived in the home and
were the owners of the dog. The dog is said to be of the Brazilian mastiff
breed.

On Saturday, the Criminal Investigation Division was told that the Kelley
passed away while in the hospital.

The investigation is continuing at this time, and authorities are awaiting
the final autopsy report from the medical examiner.

"This is a very sad and unfortunate situation and my thoughts and prayers
are with the family. We will continue the investigation to try and
determine what lead up to the attack," said Hunt County Sheriff, Randy
Meeks.
RHDraney
2018-11-16 23:48:45 UTC
Post by David Carson
[...]
Someone doesn't know the rules for posting animal-related obits...is the
damn dog okay?!...r
A Friend
2018-11-17 05:40:12 UTC
Post by RHDraney
Post by David Carson
[...]
The dog was "euthanized" by the husband before the police got there,
according to Sgt. Jeff Haines of the Hunt County sheriff's department.

https://www.heraldbanner.com/news/investigation-continues-into-death-aft
er-dog-attack/article_a200514c-dcc1-11e8-8ce1-9b844a8bc568.html
David Carson
2018-11-17 13:48:07 UTC
Post by RHDraney
Someone doesn't know the rules for posting animal-related obits...is the
damn dog okay?!...r
So when I post dog killing articles, you want me to post additional
relevant information that the article omitted? Noted.
Kenny McCormack
2018-11-17 14:04:56 UTC
Post by David Carson
Post by RHDraney
Someone doesn't know the rules for posting animal-related obits...is the
damn dog okay?!...r
So when I post dog killing articles, you want me to post additional
relevant information that the article omitted? Noted.
You're very good at culling information from multiple sources into a
single, coherent, narrative.

We've come to expect and rely on that.
http://user.xmission.com/~gazelle/Sigs/Snicker