Emmy Awards "In Memoriam" segment -- where the hell was Peter Tork?!!
2019-09-23 03:14:48 UTC
Doesn't make sense. Said obit reel had prolific Monkees TV director but not Peter Tork himsel.

"Do I Have to Do This Over Again?!!"
That Derek
2019-09-23 03:16:32 UTC
I had forgotten to mention James Frawley when I referred to the "prolific Monkees TV director."

Mea culpa.
Adam H. Kerman
2019-09-23 04:12:36 UTC
I had forgotten to mention James Frawley when I referred to the
"prolific Monkees TV director."
Mea culpa.
Thank you for flagging the absense of Peter Tork. Considering that The
Monkees were a cultural phenomenon and the show is still in second run
syndication to this day, that's a real head scratcher.

I glanced at YouTube to see if anyone had uploaded the segment. Looking
at last year's, it included... John McCain. Huh?

In an unusually classy moment one doesn't associate with The Emmys,
Amazing Grace as sung by Aretha Franklin was used as the vocal track.