Donald Hoffman, one of the US hostages in Iran
danny burstein
2021-10-11 02:27:40 UTC
(Died in September)

https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/obituaries/article254730722.html

***@panix.com
radioacti...@gmail.com
2021-10-11 10:14:42 UTC
Quite a tale; and bravo to his perseverance and defiance!

(But I still hope Carter survives at least three more years.)

2021-10-11 18:01:05 UTC
How many Iranian hostages are still off-topic?

Altogether, there were fewer than 100 including the final 52, the one guy granted early compassionate release in July 1980 (cancer diagnosis – query? off-topic– query?), the baker’s dozen or so released about a week into the Crisis, and the Canadian Embassy escapees?

Will the Iranian Hostage Crisis survivors last as long as the Navajo Code Talkers and the Tuskeegee Airmen?