Roberta McCain, 108, mother of Senator John McCain
2020-10-12 19:31:33 UTC
https://twitter.com/cindymccain/status/1315729051500208128
Cindy McCain
@cindymccain

It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my wonderful Mother In-law, Roberta McCain. I couldn’t have asked for a better role model or a better friend. She joins her husband Jack, her son John and daughter Sandy.

3:00 PM · Oct 12, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
radioacti...@gmail.com
2020-10-12 20:34:52 UTC
Now this is certainly sad, but hey--she made it to 108!

Incidentally, that is the same age attained by the pioneering ecologist Marjorie Stoneman Douglas, the so-called Mother of the Everglades and namesake of the high school which in 2018 was the site of the Second St. Valentine's Day Massacre.