another death from that Vegas murderer
Add Reply
danny burstein
2019-11-20 04:40:55 UTC
[Josephats]

Fifty-eight victims were killed outright, and 500 others were injured. A
59th person, Kimberly Gervais, 57, who suffered a spinal wound in the
shooting, died on Friday, according to the coroner in San Bernardino
County, California.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-lasvegas-shooting-ammunition-idUSKBN1XT2T5

***@panix.com
d***@gmail.com
2019-11-20 20:55:53 UTC
Fifty-eight victims were killed outright, and 500 others were injured. A 59th person, Kimberly Gervais, 57, who suffered a spinal wound in the
shooting, died on Friday, according to the coroner in San Bernardino County, California.

This is one time I’d like to keep a shooter alive and tortured 😖 daily until death. But, then I realize that God has that covered for eternity.

I can take the rest of the day off. God had it under control. He is too loving to be unkind and too wise to make a mistake.

Enjoy Hell, Shooter.
Adam H. Kerman
Uh, thank you, Maude.
Travoltron
2019-11-21 22:55:31 UTC
I never felt like that shooting had a satisfying investigation. The
shooter was a total mystery. We never found out what his motivations
were; if he was a nutcase or some sort of terrorist.

It was huge event and it just fell off the news cycle unusually quickly.
danny burstein
2019-11-21 23:05:57 UTC
Post by Travoltron
I never felt like that shooting had a satisfying investigation. The
shooter was a total mystery. We never found out what his motivations
were; if he was a nutcase or some sort of terrorist.
It was huge event and it just fell off the news cycle unusually quickly.
Also a lot of garbage reports at the beginning, such as teh claim
that the first alert was when smoke detectors went off
in his room.

I FOIL'ed the Clark Co. fire department and they never got
any such alarm.
***@panix.com