Florida: "Rev. Bryan Fulwider kills himself" (accused of repeated rapes)
2019-11-02 15:29:25 UTC
In the first link, you have to scroll halfway down to see the photo of the man. Don't be misled by the news videos, higher up, about other people.

And I hate to say it, but while I HAVE heard, long ago, of one or two teen boys who committed suicide after being dubiously accused of rape, I have the impression it's much rarer for much older men to do that when they didn't commit any crime.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-ne-bryan-fulwider-dead-child-sex-abuse-20191028-u7zbn3owerdpxatxnlqgtxz6lm-story.html

https://www.christianpost.com/news/church-in-shock-after-florida-pastor-father-of-2-facing-rape-allegations-kills-himself.html

Lenona.
Tim J.
2019-11-03 02:36:55 UTC
Post by l***@yahoo.com
And I hate to say it, but while I HAVE heard, long ago, of one or two teen boys who committed suicide after being dubiously accused of rape, I have the impression it's much rarer for much older men to do that when they didn't commit any crime.
Is there really any serious doubt he did it?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/crime/os-ne-bryan-fulwider-sexual-battery-arrest-recorded-call-20191004-qj2vxdlrtbgjvox6vpqupmjycy-story.html
Kenny McCormack
2019-11-03 05:15:51 UTC
Post by Tim J.
Post by l***@yahoo.com
And I hate to say it, but while I HAVE heard, long ago, of one or two
teen boys who committed suicide after being dubiously accused of rape,
I have the impression it's much rarer for much older men to do that
when they didn't commit any crime.
Is there really any serious doubt he did it?
No.

Now, here's the thing. A first reading of lenona's text, seems to be
saying that he didn't do it - that he's being unfairly targetted, blah,
blah, blah. That was the impression I got on my first and second reading,
and, I'm assuming from your question, it is also the impression you got.

But on the third reading, you realize that she is saying the opposite.
That it is highly unlikely that he *was* unfairly targetted.

On the TV cop shows, they (the cops) say that a suspect who commits suicide
has confessed. Lenona is, as far as I can tell, concurring with this.
--
Just for a change of pace, this sig is *not* an obscure reference to
comp.lang.c...