Martin Lee, 77, member of pop group Brotherhood of Man
Add Reply
Mig.Rhodes
2024-10-01 12:51:31 UTC
Singer Martin Lee, who was a member of the group Brotherhood Of Man –
who won the Eurovision Song Contest for the UK in 1976, has died at the
age of 77. The pop group won the contest with the song Save Your Kisses
For Me at the final in The Hague, in the Netherlands – the song topped
the table with 164 points, more than 70 points ahead of second-placed
Switzerland. Save Your Kisses For Me topped the UK singles chart in the
same year, and was also number one in more than 30 different countries.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/entertainment/news/brotherhood-of-man-s-eurovision-winner-martin-lee-dies-at-the-age-of-77/ar-AA1rwz4T
Jason
2024-10-01 15:16:07 UTC
I remember the Brotherhood of Man for their 1970 hit "United We Stand".