OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN STAGE 4
d***@gmail.com
2019-08-23 15:19:58 UTC
Not sure πŸ€” what Stage 4 cancer means but...

It’s not good 😞
d***@gmail.com
2019-08-23 15:22:12 UTC
https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/2093871001

PMS (pack my suitcase)!
Peter Cooper
2019-08-23 18:13:30 UTC
Stage IV: cancers have often metastasized, or spread to other organs or throughout the body. Stage IV cancer can be treated by chemotherapy, radiation, or surgery. Despite treatment, a patient's mortality rate can be significantly higher with Stage IV cancer, e.g. the cancer can progress to become terminal.
d***@gmail.com
2019-08-24 00:50:32 UTC

Olivia Newton John has fought hard this round and previous. Beth Chapman knew when to surrender. So will Olivia. 😒.
That Derek
2019-08-23 19:09:01 UTC
My earliest encounter with Olivia was her Top Ten song "Let Me Be There in 1973. When I heard it on WABC MusicRadio 77 attributed to Olivia Newton-John, I thought this was a band name reflecting three different performers ... "Olivia" was obviously the lead singer and I assumed the guy singing deep-voiced back-up during the chorus was either "Newton" or "John."

Mend, friend.
Terry del Fuego
2019-08-23 20:42:30 UTC
I just learned within the last couple weeks that her version of
Dylan's "If Not for You" hit #25 in the U.S. in 1971. I was definitely
aware of the song thanks to George Harrison's recording, but I have no
memory at all of her version.
RH Draney
2019-08-23 21:22:06 UTC
Post by Terry del Fuego
I just learned within the last couple weeks that her version of
Dylan's "If Not for You" hit #25 in the U.S. in 1971. I was definitely
aware of the song thanks to George Harrison's recording, but I have no
memory at all of her version.
I have vivid memory of hearing ONJ's recording of the Dylan tune...later
I discovered her earlier involvement in a movie called "Toomorrow" (hard
to search for on eBay and the like because it keeps trying to "correct"
the spelling)....r
Guilty Bastard
2019-08-23 22:48:56 UTC
Post by RH Draney
Post by Terry del Fuego
I just learned within the last couple weeks that her version of
Dylan's "If Not for You" hit #25 in the U.S. in 1971. I was definitely
aware of the song thanks to George Harrison's recording, but I have no
memory at all of her version.
I have vivid memory of hearing ONJ's recording of the Dylan tune...later
I discovered her earlier involvement in a movie called "Toomorrow" (hard
to search for on eBay and the like because it keeps trying to "correct"
the spelling)....r
I heard she once hosted a kiddie show and played the lead character,
miss melody.