London Lee (ne Alan Levine), born 1935, comedian ("the Rich Kid") in Sept. 2015
2015-11-19 23:57:25 UTC
According to this Facebook page, comedian London Lee recently died:

https://www.facebook.com/London-Lee-The-Rich-Kid-134839053284667/
With a heavy heart we are sorry to have to announce the passing of this great comic. RIP London Lee. London passed on September 29, 2015. He was a friend to many and gave decades of laughter to millions of people. Please, if you can, post some amusing anecdotes that you have in your memory of your experiences with London. The World Entertainment and Information Network ( www.weinetwork.com ) will be doing a tribute show in the next couple of weeks. We will keep this page active so those who wish can post some comments.
Wikipedia's entry on London Lee also refers to him in the past tense though it does not incorporate his September 29th, 2015 death date.
Lyn Schwartz
2021-03-14 19:05:56 UTC
A Friend
2021-03-14 19:11:56 UTC
https://www.facebook.com/London-Lee-The-Rich-Kid-134839053284667/
With a heavy heart we are sorry to have to announce the passing of this
great comic. RIP London Lee. London passed on September 29, 2015. He was
a friend to many and gave decades of laughter to millions of people.
Please, if you can, post some amusing anecdotes that you have in your
memory of your experiences with London. The World Entertainment and
Information Network ( www.weinetwork.com ) will be doing a tribute show
in the next couple of weeks. We will keep this page active so those who
wish can post some comments.
Wikipedia's entry on London Lee also refers to him in the past tense though
it does not incorporate his September 29th, 2015 death date.
London Lee would go on the Jerry Lewis telethon, back when it was a
much smaller deal. Mr. Lee would come out, announce that he was
foregoing his monologue, and then he'd give Jerry a check for a
thousand bucks.