"Texas man murdered woman, shot her husband, because they voted for Biden"
Add Reply
Lenona
2021-09-11 10:57:36 UTC
https://www.kwtx.com/2021/09/10/affidavit-texas-man-murdered-woman-shot-her-husband-because-they-voted-biden/
Kenny McCormack
2021-09-11 15:38:49 UTC
Post by Lenona
https://www.kwtx.com/2021/09/10/affidavit-texas-man-murdered-woman-shot-her-husband-because-they-voted-biden/
How could she be upset if they both voted for Biden?

Was she (inexplicably) overcome with buyer's remorse?

(Living in Texas really does strange things to your mind)
The plural of "anecdote" is _not_ "data".
Lenona
2021-09-11 23:06:49 UTC
In article
Post by Lenona
https://www.kwtx.com/2021/09/10/affidavit-texas-man-murdered-woman-shot-her-husband-because-they-voted-biden/
How could she be upset if they both voted for Biden?
I think you'd better read the title again.

Hint: it does NOT say: "Texas man murdered woman who shot her husband."
Kenny McCormack
2021-09-11 23:33:09 UTC
Post by Lenona
In article
https://www.kwtx.com/2021/09/10/affidavit-texas-man-murdered-woman-shot-her-husband-because-they-voted-biden/
How could she be upset if they both voted for Biden?
I think you'd better read the title again.
Hint: it does NOT say: "Texas man murdered woman who shot her husband."
I stand corrected. I pretty much just ignored the first 3 words of it.

So, I read it as:

"Woman shot her husband, because they voted for Biden"
--
"If our country is going broke, let it be from feeding the poor and caring for
the elderly. And not from pampering the rich and fighting wars for them."

--Living Blue in a Red State--
Kenny McCormack
2021-09-15 22:42:59 UTC
Post by Lenona
https://www.kwtx.com/2021/09/10/affidavit-texas-man-murdered-woman-shot-her-husband-because-they-voted-biden/
A little bit more information on this:

1) This actually happened quite a while ago - 11/14/20. They are just
getting around to publishing the results now.

2) (Surprise! Surprise!) The guy (the killer) turns out to be (yet
another) right-wing anti-abortion (and anti-Semitic) lunatic.

Stochastic terrorism.
--
"Women should not be enlightened or educated in any way. They should be
segregated because they are the cause of unholy erections in holy men.

-- Saint Augustine (354-430) --