OT Revisionism
Add Reply
Matthew Kruk
2020-06-28 05:27:59 UTC
Definition: The theory or practice of revising one's attitude to a previously
accepted situation or point of view.

I'm getting tired of it all. Perspective is important. It's teaches use where we
came from and how we came to progress. Removing historical perspective helps no
one to learn and grow to be better.

I have known and worked with various people of all colors and cultures. And what
I have found important is what is between people's ears (their brains) and what
is in their hearts. That's all that matters. Color does not matter - there is
brillance and stupidity in all people in this world.

There is a line that Nyota Uhura says in a Star Trek episode and (I'm
paraphrasing hopfully not too badly) - "we've learned to not be offended by
racial comments". Bless her and Gene Roddenberry.
That Derek
2020-06-28 16:38:35 UTC

Was that the episode when the time-transplanted Abraham Lincoln referred to her as a "Negress"?
danny burstein
2020-06-28 16:48:25 UTC
Post by Matthew Kruk
Nyota Uhura says in a Star Trek episode and (I'm
paraphrasing hopfully not too badly) - "we've learned to not be offended by racial comments".
Was that the episode when the time-transplanted Abraham Lincoln referred to her as a "Negress"?
"A charming Negress", although it sounded more like "Nigress".

(but do I remember what I had for breakfast?)
***@panix.com
Matthew Kruk