Emmy Awards 2021 "In Memoriam" obit reel
2021-09-21 03:12:34 UTC

Of course, as always, the Emmys gave most of thc screen over to the on-stage musicians, weaved the camera in and out of the on-stage monitors to the point where white printed names against white backgrounds could not be discerned by the at-home viewership,, and, "hey! we can't include everybody!"
Bill Smith
2021-09-22 01:16:28 UTC
http://youtu.be/8qBMti6aXVY
Wow they really aren't putting a whole lot of thought into these anymore. No mention of Norman Lloyd of St. Elsewhere who only lived to 106.
Diner
2021-09-22 11:24:30 UTC
Post by Bill Smith
Post by That Derek
http://youtu.be/8qBMti6aXVY
Of course, as always, the Emmys gave most of thc screen over to the on-stage musicians, weaved the camera in and out of the on-stage monitors to the point where white printed names against white backgrounds could not be discerned by the at-home viewership,, and, "hey! we can't include everybody!"
Wow they really aren't putting a whole lot of thought into these anymore. No mention of Norman Lloyd of St. Elsewhere who only lived to 106.
Among the missing:
Michael Constantine
Frank Bonner
Johnny Crawford